Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warnock contradicting himself, and really showing no tactical know-how!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock contradicting himself, and really showing no tactical know-how!

With machedas first touch looking more like he's come from ruislip manor than old Trafford in the first half, nw looked like he got it right by switching him to the left wing in the 2nd half, as the young loanee started getting himself into the game and putting in a succession of dangerous crosses. Then having witnessed dj Campbell spurn a decent chance and look more and more lacklustre, realised that Heider would benefit more from these dangerous crosses. He makes the tactical change, and brings on Heider for dj, and then makes the baffling decision to take off macheda??????
    Even more puzzling was the fact that on talksport nw was interviewed afterwards, and actually commented on how much better macheda looked out wide and how he was looking dangerous getting decent balls into the box.

So with this in mind......why the **** did he then take macheda off and kill the supply to Heider.

I sometimes Wonder if we all actually watch the same game, but I can honestly say that I really am starting to question the decisions that nw is making. They make no sense and even by his own comments make the whole thing even more baffling!

I would be very worried if I was TF, can he trust this man to spend more money and not deliver? Or does he back his man and get on with it?

whats wrong with ruislip manor then.....lovely locals down the moons !!

Comment

Ok ok I knew someone would take offence!

The point is he had a touch that would be associated with a non league player. (first half)

Comment

Good post sirlench & what you wrote echoes many peoples thoughts. Unfortunately I think things like that will be his undoing. Same against Sunderland, played SWP in his natural position for once, roasting the LB for the first 15 mins so what does he do? Swaps him to the left & we don't have another attack of note for the rest of the half & then takes him off!! Unbelievable.

Have backed NW all the way but I must admit its decisions like that, that drive supporters nuts. We are not managers but surely we can't all be wrong? Their is a wide variety of folk on here some with good knowledge of the game & some with excellent knowledge of the game so if anyone can answer why Warnock done both things mentioned please let me hear it because as it stands I'm confused.

Still need to back the boys 100% though until we get out of this rut.

Comment

The only player NW trust is Jamie Mackie and he is really ready to make any sort of amendments for his crying baby.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Why take him off after an hour? Playing on a glue pot of a pitch and his longest spell in a match for god knows how long? And looking like he'd played 3 games in a day?
            No, can't think why - must be because Warnock doesn't know what he's doing.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
            X