No announcement yet.

How was today's performance NW's fault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was today's performance NW's fault?

...i don't quite understand some views.
    How was it NW fault that DJ didn't challenge anything today?
    Tommy Smith having a 'mare
    Jay coming on and doing less than an earthworm
    Macheda being plain pathetic
    ...all of them were awful.

NW wasn't out there, he wasn't the one telling them to leave gaps in midfield, fail to close down players etc...

sometimes we need to look at our own players, not the manager.

The players didn't want it, and they should take the blame.

NW imo fielded a good team that should have been more passionate about the game.

Not saying NW is the man to keep us up, but he wasn't to blame for today.

not totally against Warnock.

But...

Mecheda left mid...nuff said.

Comment

Mackie put in an embarassing performance and Macheda got took off instead, summed it all up for me.

Comment

He is doing the best with what his got especially our weak defence

My problems with NW are not playing swp in the right role, why he always plays Mackie and need 2 up front not just a lone striker

Really feels like most players aint playing to there full ability and do need an influx of new quality prem players as half the team aint up to it

Comment

Really. U say tommy smith shite I agree warnock says best player on park

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
            Mackie put in an embarassing performance and Macheda got took off instead, summed it all up for me.
            and macheda as a striker was having shot after shot at goal/on target? they were all awful. the only one who you couldn't take off was Clint imo.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
              ...i don't quite understand some views.
              How was it NW fault that DJ didn't challenge anything today?
              Tommy Smith having a 'mare
              Jay coming on and doing less than an earthworm
              Macheda being plain pathetic
              ...all of them were awful.

NW wasn't out there, he wasn't the one telling them to leave gaps in midfield, fail to close down players etc...

sometimes we need to look at our own players, not the manager.

The players didn't want it, and they should take the blame.

NW imo fielded a good team that should have been more passionate about the game.

Not saying NW is the man to keep us up, but he wasn't to blame for today.
              He send the team out and tells them what's what , did you warnock on sidelines today where was the fire he had last season ? He looked disinterested for large parts of game

Comment

Look at what NW had to use today, more then half the team highlighted aint prem quality and need replacing

Cerny, Hill, Derry, Hall, Gabbidon, Campbell, Faurlin, Mackie, Young, Smith, Macheda.

#QPR Subs: Murphy, Orr, Bothroyd, Buzsaky, Connolly, Helguson, Andrade.

Comment

The problem is the players who are premiership quality are playing like lower league players
                  R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    The problem is the players who are premiership quality are playing like lower league players
                    True

Makes matters even worse

Do wonder why NW aint getting the best out of them which needs addressing because the team spirit is not there at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                      this

Comment

You can only play as good as the players around you sometimes, you won't get the pass you should, no-one picks up the pass you make syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                        X