No announcement yet.

QPR boss Neil Warnock fears he will get axed this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this is true then it cant drag on, keep him or sack him, we don't have much time if we are looking to bring new players in

Comment

at other teams when theres rumours of splits,players when score run to manager as show of support,ours dont.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

2 points from possible 24 so Warnock himself knows he hasnt got many more games to turn it round. Lets face it, his formations, tactics and subs have been poor all season and now desperation has set in he has started to over-tinker with the team......the fat lady is singing, he knows it and we know it.
        2 out of 24? thats also a pretty crappy record

I just hope he is able to rescue this sinking ship and keep us up. I wan't NW to remain as the hero who got us promoted then eventually kept us up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          at other teams when theres rumours of splits,players when score run to manager as show of support,ours dont.
          Not used to scoring lol
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

u know what i mean fool lol
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
              money or lack of it ,
              If that's true then we are screwed any way! I can't see the current team staying up whoevers in charge! If we bring in a new manager and give them no money they will be in the same position! Unless it's just a case of TF not wanting to give Warnock money to spend!

Comment

Working...
              X