Sticking my neck out here, but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticking my neck out here, but

Anyone who seriously wants Warnock replaced is no better than Briatore ! IMHO

Yes he's made mistakes, and some strange subs and selections, BUT

What he has has achieved with our shambles of a club in the last 20 months is. Nothing short of incredible.
    And even if we do go back down, who has a better rep of getting us back up with a better squad than last year (-Taarbs) ???

Tin hat on.....

Please...

wake up and smell the (most recent) coffee... Warnock did an amazing job in getting us up but he has consistently shown us fans that he is not up to the job of keeping us up this season....

great to be loyal but come on... we are spiralling completely out of control under Warnock....:scared

Comment

thats the past,its the near future thats worrying us
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

This consistently showing us he's not up to the job - I assume it started 29th October?

How were things before then for you?
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
          Anyone who seriously wants Warnock replaced is no better than Briatore ! IMHO

Yes he's made mistakes, and some strange subs and selections, BUT

What he has has achieved with our shambles of a club in the last 20 months is. Nothing short of incredible.
          And even if we do go back down, who has a better rep of getting us back up with a better squad than last year (-Taarbs) ???

Tin hat on.....
          you cant keep bringing that up, let me ask you a question , if we hadnt gone through that with t &c would you still be saying what you just said

another interesting post a few weeks ago people "putting their neck out" were the ones anti warnock

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
            This consistently showing us he's not up to the job - I assume it started 29th October?

How were things before then for you?
            This.

And agree with the OP.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Results have been bad since Oct 1st and this is when team with new players was supposed to be getting worse not better. We're going downhill rapidly.

Comment

Beating the evil mob from down the road and Sjoke away terrible results?

We have had some hideous results since then I grant you but just focusing on them would seem to be the agenda
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

the way its looking thats all we will have to remember l block
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                    Beating the evil mob from down the road and Sjoke away terrible results?

We have had some hideous results since then I grant you but just focusing on them would seem to be the agenda
                    Just looking at the 3 months and 1 week. 2 wins, few draws and 9 (I think( defeats. Not very good. It's more than a blip.
                    We also knew we were going to lose Traore and Adel and that the defence was a bit ropey. We also knew that january was a crucial month for fixtures. Yet, we've only brought in the young lad from Man U. Surely we should have had some sort of plan in place?

Comment

If when Warnock had come and we went to Palace in that six pointer and someone had said at that moment in two seasons you will be in the prem and become a yo yo club think the majority of fans would have said Yes Please!!!

Were actually where most clubs who get promoted generally are in their first season up what most fans appear to be struggling with is how well Norwich are getting on and its hit a nerve

Comment

Eastcote - 1st time I posted about this subject. So I don't "keep bringing that up".

James - there was and is a plan. NW has been talking about it enough for weeks now. But we're only 7 Days in to the transfer window. We're. Ot necessarily the most attractive club to join, and players are inherantly greedy.

In addition to Macheda, we seem to have made offers last week for -
                        Samba, Hoilett, Bridge, Alex and possibly 2 players from Rangers (Glasgow).
                        There may even be more, how many other clubs have bid for 5+ players in the last week ?

As I say, players are greedy, they want the best deal, so they see no rush in signing. Better offers may come in. Ie. Samba & Spurs, also they are sitting on very good wages already, it's not like if you or I are out of work and we need a job ASAP. They can wait to see what developes whilst still raking it in.

Warnock said more by Newcastle. I hope he gets who he wants. Y then, but I doubt he will. At least not ALL of them.

Comment

On a more personal note, but nevertheless.

When I came home from holiday in Belfast it all went downhill....
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

we'd have 5 more points if SWP goal v WBA been allowed & ref hadnt sent off joey (IF WE'D HELD ON OF COURSE), than would fans still be on his back........saying that the pens against us not given v Swansea Stoke & tug on lampard could mean be on even less points

Comment

Working...
                            X