qprteds jorden rhodes petition please sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes

yes putney rs will get a certificate of his incredible feat of helping to buy the goal machine so we can now go to the next level

MYU IS A GOOD FRIEND OF AMIT AND WILL TWEET HIM ON TWITTER THE REST IS HISTORY WE HAVE THE GREATEST GOAL MACHINE SINCE DIXIE DEAN

let all aquaintences be forgot for the sake of old lang zine
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Are we 100% sure we have the 100 names though Ted? Should have a role call.
      =============================
      You can't take your first post back!

Comment

• First I heard of the 100 names was when I read this thread Ted, you should contact him if thats what he said to you.

I would have expected he would have required 10,000 names at least.

Comment

• dont worry

dont worry about the hundred names ive just found out none of us know how to tweet none of us is on twitter

what are we gonna do jg our great leader factomondo cant help us he is also twitterless

IM HOPELESSLY TWITTERLESS ONLY MELANIE CAN HELP US AND SHE IS IN THE UK TODAY ARE YOU THERE MELANIE CAN YOU HELP US

More...

Comment

• I think I know how to tweet but you can only put a limited amount of info in a tweet (a sentence or two). Tell me what you want me to say and I'll try it.

Comment

• Is this of any help:
              E-mail addresses:

Press and PR Publications manager - Ian Taylor iant@qpr.co.uk
              Media Manager - Paul Morrissey paulm@qpr.co.uk

There are other e-mail addresses on:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/StaffDirectory

Sorry can't be more help, am just leaving for the airport.

Comment

• jane

jane melanie we love you baby can you get us jorden rhodes his goals will save our club

More...

Comment

• In Ted we trusted ....... my faith is waning.

If you talked to the man upstairs surely you worked out how to communicate when your task was done? Do we need to start searching for a burning bush?

"I once was lost but now am found, Was blind, but now I see"

Comment

• =============================

Comment

• the problem is jg

the problem is jg that i just follow the factomondo hes really the top man on this site,and if he dosnt know how to twitter we are all in the poo really

most of the really intellegant people use the dot org maybe they know how to twitter but its very unlikely any body on this site know how to

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        the problem is jg that i just follow the factomondo hes really the top man on this site,and if he dosnt know how to twitter we are all in the poo really

most of the really intellegant people use the dot org maybe they know how to twitter but its very unlikely any body on this site know how to

Comment

• This is up there with the davesview post. well done Ted i knew you would do us proud have you thought about using racing pigeons, smoke signals or morse code. Maybe someone can tap one out under their seat on saturday - and i meant morse code you dirty ****ers!

Comment

• I use twitter...but not sure if some saying we have 100 users on a fans forum so you have to buy a player will work.

Comment

• oh dear

oh dear one of my pidgeons have just crashed into next door neighbours chimney pot

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                                oh dear one of my pidgeons have just crashed into next door neighbours chimney pot
                                comedy genius this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X