QPR to move for Manchester City outcast Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR to move for Manchester City outcast Onuoha

City academy product is surplus to requirements and Neil Warnock is now set to pounce

More...

We're linked with Bassong, Onouha, Samba, and Alex. Surely we can get two of them?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

And Xavi, Iniesta, and Messi - so I'm told

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
        They'll do for me

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
          There are people on here who would say they are "too lightweight" for the Premier League....

Comment

If we got Onouha and Alex would they be our centre back paring? What about Ferdinand? Or would he play Onouha at right back, then what about Young who has been brilliant so far?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              We're linked with Bassong, Onouha, Samba, and Alex. Surely we can get two of them?
              2 out of those 4 would certainly be a huge improvement. I do think we need a left back as well, Traore is more suited to left midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                2 out of those 4 would certainly be a huge improvement. I do think we need a left back as well, Traore is more suited to left midfield.
                Surely an enquiry to Bridge who will be allowed a free transfer is a no brainer.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I'm in favour of us getting Bridge and/or Ridgewell and moving Traore to left midfield.

Comment

Working...
                  X