No announcement yet.

New Manager Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be interested to know why changing Warnock know would be in any way the same as the constant change of mangers under the old regime. He has had half a season in the Prem and there have been constant mistakes, there is rumour of unrest behind the scenes from several sources and the players initially brought in have deteriated under his leadership.

By all means stay loyal but you are gambling with our premiership status and whilst there is no guarantee if we changed the manager we would survive. There is also no guarantee we will under Warnock, however the facts are we are in free fall and to date he has not shown any sign he can turn it round.

Comment

I'm not for changing manager but all these people saying 'a couple of years ago we kept changing manager and that didnt do anything' I think you're forgetting something.
      It didn't matter who the manager was, they weren't allowed to pick the teams REMEMBER.
      It was only when Neil came in stating his terms that it changed, so yes maybe there is such thing as a New manager Bounce effect. Think about it.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Funny... This is the first question you've actually asked. All you've done is spout utter tripe constantly whinging and moaning about the manager. All I've done is put 2 and 2 together with the schools being out and you piping up. You've not at one point shared any insightful reasoned well thought out points. All you done is constantly moan about our manager who worked miracles last season and took us back to the promised land wanting to throw him on the scrap heap as soon as things don't go our way. We've had a bad run of refereeing decisions and also individual pathetic mistakes which have cost us big time. Yeah NW has made some eye raising decisions and I'm sure you or some will refer to taking Heider off the other game and leaving Bothroyd on given he was having a stinker yet that was 100% the correct decision. The crowd really helped Jay that day booing him didn't they! There are others too but perhaps if you used your brain you might work out some reasoning as to why what could be thought as odd decisions were made then too.

I've missed 2 games all season home and away. From what I've seen we have more to offer to the Premiership than at least 5 other clubs and on that basis I still believe we'll stay up. I will back the manager and the players 100% and if we go down it won't be because I turned on the football team I love. How many games have you watched us then where by you've giving us your insightful knowledge?

Your entitled to your own opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Between 9am and 4pm as I said before maybe there will be some sensible folks online as school is back!
        It's not the first question I've asked , I've asked plenty , fact is your going Ito the posts with a preconception about what I'm posting, why don't you go have a look at recent threads and you will see what I'm talking about

In answer to your assumptions I've been to all but 3 games , i missed everton Wigan as was in America with work and missed Swansea as my mrs insists over Xmas I spend a little time at home bearing in mind I travel a lot with work, interesting that in your response your still extremely childish

See you mention subs 2 of the strangest ones when we played in city bothroyd was having his est game for us and was giving them a hard time in the air and e took off out biggest threat that night , the other day chasing a goal he took off our biggest threat

And finally of you dont want to read what I say put me on ignore list and ignore all the " boring" threads as you can see the subject avoid them
        Like others do

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          It's not the first question I've asked , I've asked plenty , fact is your going Ito the posts with a preconception about what I'm posting, why don't you go have a look at recent threads and you will see what I'm talking about

In answer to your assumptions I've been to all but 3 games , i missed everton Wigan as was in America with work and missed Swansea as my mrs insists over Xmas I spend a little time at home bearing in mind I travel a lot with work, interesting that in your response your still extremely childish

See you mention subs 2 of the strangest ones when we played in city bothroyd was having his est game for us and was giving them a hard time in the air and e took off out biggest threat that night , the other day chasing a goal he took off our biggest threat

And finally of you dont want to read what I say put me on ignore list and ignore all the " boring" threads as you can see the subject avoid them
          Like others do
          Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post

Like others do
            Mate, havent you learned yet, there are some people you are not allowed to question or even disagree with, because they go to all the games and what they say is always right.....dont ask why the mods didnt pull anyone up for insulting other posters as they do with the general traffic, just be aware..."they are watching all of us that dont conform""........wwwhhhooooaaaaa!!

you're only allowed to voice opinions that agree with the "dark forces" on the board.......

Comment

ps..I know when a new manager come into my place of work, many people up thier game and effort...NO ONE (that has a job) can possibly deny that.....dont know what i'd call it though...maaybe "the get your finger out of your arris effect"....
              ?

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                Mate, havent you learned yet, there are some people you are not allowed to question or even disagree with, because they go to all the games and what they say is always right.....dont ask why the mods didnt pull anyone up for insulting other posters as they do with the general traffic, just be aware..."they are watching all of us that dont conform""........wwwhhhooooaaaaa!!

you're only allowed to voice opinions that agree with the "dark forces" on the board.......
                mate what makes me laugh is messageboards without conflicting opinions will not survive, im fine with someone having a completely different opinion to me as long as tye can explain why they have it, no one can argue i dont express why i believe what i do, and there are some excellent posters who have contrasting opinions to me and they explain their opinions, then theres the ones whos only opinion based on nostalgia and they are the most vociferous
                accuse me and others of madness stupidity ignorance yet they cant explain why their opinion so much better then mine and others

i keep stating at the moment we only have opinions and the facts will come out in time

good example of a debate last night with mr lofty and dazzer 1977 , mr lofty conceded my opinion and i think we agreed to disagree to disagree whilst the other one just kept demonstrating for demonstartion sake,

i do accept sometimes my posts can be overemotional and blunt, these tend to be just after a game, i aslo do the devils advocate bit to stoke up a debate but i also think i ask valid questions

anyone just retorting to calling you a child or other names if they stepped back would realise they were actually the child and disagreeing in the way they do shows a lack of maturity .

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                  ps..I know when a new manager come into my place of work, many people up thier game and effort...NO ONE (that has a job) can possibly deny that.....dont know what i'd call it though...maaybe "the get your finger out of your arris effect"....
                  ?
                  cos everyones scared of losing their job and want to impress the boss
                  eventually they revert back to type but for a short time and increase in efficiency

Comment

I think the question I would ask, is Martin o'neil that good or were the players cheating? not giving their all for the previous manager and fans? Has he changed things that much ? Same players! Maybe this is what's wrong at L/Rd maybe some of our bigger players don't think N.W not up to the job of dealing with them Although he brought some of them? One thing is for sure our players ain't playing well.

Comment

i agree Dave, as per my "finger out your arris" post.
                      Maybe like good managers he has many diverse ways of motivating his staff to perform better, and/or they are scared of losing thier jobs this close to the transfer window..?

I'm not saying get rid of NW, but he needs a consultant and a bit of "up-skilling" in his chosen trde i think...?

He has my support until 4 games time.....!! If he aint convinced me by then, I'll reconsider my position...

Sure thats got NWworried !!

Comment

Working...
                      X