No announcement yet.

Disturbing rumour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to miss the next three games, already on 6 maybe 7 bookings so highly likely to pick up the 10 which will induce another suspension..

He might only be available for half of the remaining games anyway at this rate!!

Obvioulsy thats not taking into account our usual phenomenal cup run....;)
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Just refer back to Matty's post Either way He staysor He pay's for someone else

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
        Just refer back to Matty's post Either way He staysor He pay's for someone else
        No one wanted him on a free, except us. Why do you think someone will pay shed loads for him after he has done nothing since then except show how average he is.

His ego wouldn't allow this to be true anyway.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          No one wanted him on a free, except us. Why do you think someone will pay shed loads for him after he has done nothing since then except show how average he is.

His ego wouldn't allow this to be true anyway.
          Opinion's, mine is a midfielder is only as good as His front runner's Bothroyd did'nt want to run or would'nt run, HH is too slow they made His forward passes look bad

Comment

He can't play for anyone else thids season they fa do not let you play for more than 2 clubs

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
              He can't play for anyone else thids season they fa do not let you play for more than 2 clubs
              Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                Blimey.... we seem to be easy pickings for the sloppiest, dopiest, silliest and amateurish rumour-mongers out there!? It's almost as if a gibbon with a crayon could create some guff that would gain legs and credence in some quarters.
                ...I'm sure I just felt half of this site's posters wince.....

Comment

JB just posted on twitter that he is going nowhere.complete tosh.

Comment

As 2bobrob has stated, Joey has rubbished this rumour by stating on Twitter:

Whats this transfer request nonsense? Ive never run from a challendge in my life, why would I start now? Absolute nonsensical.

Good man!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      As 2bobrob has stated, Joey has rubbished this rumour by stating on Twitter:

Whats this transfer request nonsense? Ive never run from a challendge in my life, why would I start now? Absolute nonsensical.

Good man!
                      I can sense some people gutted the rumor is not true.

Comment

Working...
                      X