• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton Denies...

He says he didnt do anything... https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

I need to see it again..

Comment

glad to see he is back on Twitter - were his focus seems to be.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

And he's right. No worse that Johnson.

I'm embarrassed for our fans who've over reacted when they see it in full view.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

TBH I think it isn't about today. There are many that feel he hasn't performed for us this season, that makes him an easier target. If he had been a star everyone would forgive even a bad sending off.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

He put his face in front of Johnsons, giving Johnson the chance to fake contact.

When playing for Newcastle Barton got an #### player sent of by faking a punch. When question about it Joey said "he had to fake the punch to get the player set off, as he eeds to do what is required for his team to win, otherwise he woulld be cheating his own team mates - even if thats fakig it or not.

Well Joey mate, you did wrong because you gave the opposition to do to you what you done earier in the year. You gave him the chance to fake a head butt.

I llike joey as a footballer, but you sow what you reap and in this occasion Joey you were wrong as you gave them the chance to get you sent off and they took it.

Without that i am convinced we woulld have won !
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

From what I saw yellow card apiece would of been fairer but then again why did Barton need to get involved in the first place he should know players will go of their way to wind him up
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                TBH I think it isn't about today. There are many that feel he hasn't performed for us this season, that makes him an easier target. If he had been a star everyone would forgive even a bad sending off.
                MOM against Arsenal and don't forget scored a cracker today. He is looking a lot better lately.

The whole sending off is a disgrace. Neither the lino or the ref made the decision. Barton goes face to face with him and Johnson acts like he's been nutted. No-one is mentioning that after the incident he boots Barton up in the air 4 metres away from the ball. Very minimum a yellow and probably should have been a red.

Overall on Barton, I have to say I'm slightly disappointed in his performances and thought he'd be better.
                :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                  He put his face in front of Johnsons, giving Johnson the chance to fake contact.

When playing for Newcastle Barton got an #### player sent of by faking a punch. When question about it Joey said "he had to fake the punch to get the player set off, as he eeds to do what is required for his team to win, otherwise he woulld be cheating his own team mates - even if thats fakig it or not.

Well Joey mate, you did wrong because you gave the opposition to do to you what you done earier in the year. You gave him the chance to fake a head butt.

I llike joey as a footballer, but you sow what you reap and in this occasion Joey you were wrong as you gave them the chance to get you sent off and they took it.

Without that i am convinced we woulld have won !
                  Word for word
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X