Hammersmith Flyover being closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammersmith Flyover being closed

Does anyone know what the traffic has been like coming from Twickenham way towards HQ with this closure? Has Chiswick been bad?

Hello mate,there is a tail back on the great west road towards hammersmith bdwy so everyone is using rivercourt road just after the petrol station which has been chaos at times so i would use chiswick lane off the hogarth roundabout and then into chiswick high road,goldhawk road etc.You will be ok today but its going to be murder when everyone is back at work later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by actonarthur2 View Post
      Hello mate,there is a tail back on the great west road towards hammersmith bdwy so everyone is using rivercourt road just after the petrol station which has been chaos at times so i would use chiswick lane off the hogarth roundabout and then into chiswick high road,goldhawk road etc.You will be ok today but its going to be murder when everyone is back at work later this week.
      Suggest not it has been gridlocked twice already , it has tail backs due to the quick change of lights at the junction with Chiswick High road. Better off turning off into Chiswick earlier, such as Sutton Court Road, then Acton Vale and through onto Goldhawk Road.
      Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

I suggest you do a complete swerve away from Chiswick.

Comment

if u come off the a316 at mortlake ,past watney brewery onto lonsdale rd which will take u up to hammersmith bridge. i go over the bridge most days and there has been no problems

Comment

Working...
          X