Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where were some of you when we were s.......hit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where were some of you when we were s.......hit?

comon lets ave it??????...........moaning whinging whinging moaning.......blah blah blah blah blah bloody blah.........why aint we signed him or him......were you at port vale on a miserable sunday 4-0 nil down..........were you at bury on rainy august afternoon..........were you there at home to hartlepool or cambridge or stockport...........im sick of some of the claptrap on here and some of you so called jonnie come lately fans............whatever the season i will follow my team.................ring a bell?????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Well said Facto
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

thanks matt.............just watched fat pat kick the bucket n a tad emotional!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        comon lets ave it??????...........moaning whinging whinging moaning.......blah blah blah blah blah bloody blah.........why aint we signed him or him......were you at port vale on a miserable sunday 4-0 nil down..........were you at bury on rainy august afternoon..........were you there at home to hartlepool or cambridge or stockport...........im sick of some of the claptrap on here and some of you so called jonnie come lately fans............whatever the season i will follow my team.................ring a bell?????
        Spot on that man. Sorry for your loss. I know you and fat pat were quite close.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
          Spot on that man. Sorry for your loss. I know you and fat pat were quite close.

Comment

even fat girls need some of factos lovin!!

Comment

Was'nt at the port vale game but was at ayresome park thats boro's ground for the younger ones when r's won 2-0 with rachid harkouk playing[not sure of spelling] and r's had 20 fans at the most there i kid you not.

Comment

well said facto, one of the great oratories, on par with, ''I have a dream. . .'', '' we'll fight them on the beaches'', ''eich ein berliner'' and olleys ''sometimes you take home an old scrubber''
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

still eighteen more then foolem had at naaaaaaaaawich yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    well said facto, one of the great oratories, on par with, ''I have a dream. . .'', '' we'll fight them on the beaches'', ''eich ein berliner'' and olleys ''sometimes you take home an old scrubber''
                    You've been down bar Three Zero then!! :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                      Was'nt at the port vale game but was at ayresome park thats boro's ground for the younger ones when r's won 2-0 with rachid harkouk playing[not sure of spelling] and r's had 20 fans at the most there i kid you not.
                      went to pompey c.1970 and don't think we mustered 20, that or everyone kept their head down
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Hey Facto, nothing wrong with Cambs on a cold Novembers evening
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

don't think you physically have to go to every game to be considered a true/better fan...

supported the Rs since birth but only recently have bought season ticket (5 years ago) and gone to all home games. away games more tricky.

might be shot down here - but as much as I enjoy following my club...have friends and family i like to see on the weekends too...

Comment

Forgot to mention 2nd October 2011 in London's equivalent to fenerbahce. The "welcome to Hell" reception will never leave me

Comment

I havent been to a game yet!!

This year

Comment

Working...
                              X