Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunderland win.......

Results get even worse for us this weekend
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

All I will say is there's a manager we should have taken when available
    Anyone else still doubt that a manager who knows their way around the prem not worth a few extra points a season ?

Comment

No
      Martin oneil is lucky that goal was off side
      R's

Comment

Let's be honest, as soon as MO took over Sunderland, that was the end of our chances in finishing above them, so not as bad a result as you make out.

Wolves, Swansea, Wigan, Blackburn, Fulham, Bolton, Norwich and West Brom are the teams we're competing with.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Let's be honest, as soon as MO took over Sunderland, that was the end of our chances in finishing above them, so not as bad a result as you make out.

Wolves, Swansea, Wigan, Blackburn, Fulham, Bolton, Norwich and West Brom are the teams we're competing with.
          Benny your sensible bloke I look at those teams you list and I don't see 3 worse then us , realistically do you?

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
            Benny your sensible bloke I look at those teams you list and I don't see 3 worse then us , realistically do you?
            Bolton Blackburn Wigan & Wolves all worse over the course of a season IMO.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Well at the minute yes because we are 4th from bottom !

Comment

Genuinely, yes. Some of those sides are riding their luck. We've hit our lowest, and it will get better. No way it can get much worse. Playing some decent football, and we need to put that into both halves. Tighten up the defence, and were 75% of the way to putting this right. A goal scorer and things will really progress.

Not a blinkered view. Just something I believe. That and play SWP where he's meant to be.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Bolton Blackburn Wigan & Wolves all worse over the course of a season IMO.
                  Being honest Matty think your looking thru blue And white glasses Blackburn been a stroke of luck away from Points for a lot of season, Wigan want to agree but have strung some Great results together and wolves have been here before
                  Also worth noting that from these supposedly 4 wort teams then us we have have taken 4 from 12 points

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Genuinely, yes. Some of those sides are riding their luck. We've hit our lowest, and it will get better. No way it can get much worse. Playing some decent football, and we need to put that into both halves. Tighten up the defence, and were 75% of the way to putting this right. A goal scorer and things will really progress.

Not a blinkered view. Just something I believe. That and play SWP where he's meant to be.
                    Hope your right mate

Comment

Being honest Matty think your looking thru blue And white glasses Blackburn been a stroke of luck away from Points for a lot of season, Wigan want to agree but have strung some Great results together and wolves have been here before
                      Also worth noting that from these supposedly 4 wort teams then us we have have taken 4 from 12 points
                      Nope, its just my opinion.

We are 4th from bottom, cant get much worse, and our owner is investing this month. IMO, all 4 sides I have mentioned would probably swap positions with us if they had the chance.

As Benny stated, we have hit rock bottom, need a couple defenders and a goal scorer and we will be OK.... So long as SWP is played on the right of course
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X