Emirates Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emirates Experience

So what did everyone think of the Emirates?

Personally thought it was great to enjoy a beer and a hot dog inside the ground without being crushed, in surrounds akin to an American sports stadium. And minimal queue for both the bar and the loo!

Inside, the atmosphere was fairly tepid though, especially for a derby.

Originally posted by Hoopla73 View Post
    So what did everyone think of the Emirates?

Personally thought it was great to enjoy a beer and a hot dog inside the ground without being crushed, in surrounds akin to an American sports stadium. And minimal queue for both the bar and the loo!

Inside, the atmosphere was fairly tepid though, especially for a derby.
    Have to agree best stadium I have visited for design, facilities, views etc but terrible atmosphere. We sat in the north bank and their support was beyond poor, very critical of their players and little positive support in terms of noise

Comment

Had to pay the price for the experience though. Bought my daughter a hot dog £5.00 that said nice stadium with good facilities but a soulless library filled with tourists ! If we ever move I hope we don't end up with a soulless stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
        Had to pay the price for the experience though. Bought my daughter a hot dog £5.00 that said nice stadium with good facilities but a soulless library filled with tourists ! If we ever move I hope we don't end up with a soulless stadium.

And I agree with all the posts so far.
        Food and drink well over-priced for what it was.
        Atmosphere non-existent.
        But comfy chairs -- easy to doze off I suppose...like most of their fans did.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

wo
          rst pie had at match in the last 40 years. absolutley wrank.

Comment

Agree knocker. Balti pie for 4 sobs tasted like an old leather boot

Comment

I never eat food from the ground. Over-priced shite.

Decent ground though. The seats and leg room were a right touch. The first ground I've been to where I don't cut my shins standing up.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
              X