Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTD - arsenal love test

R
    any chance we could have a sensible showing on MOTD. Time enough for Tony Adams in the tunnel, but not enough for tarrabt shot tipped away or the nailed on penalty in 2nd half

Have to say I don't normally buy in to this BBC hate us thing BUT that coverage tonight was appalling, as you say missed 2 Adels incidents and also Connollys chance immediately after the goal. And also that Arsenal were heading to the corner flags a full 10 mins from time !

Comment

the voly by van persie that went wide of the post was off side sky say it was but motd showed it 3times as a great chance. new it would be one sided with jonathan pierce comentating happy new year

Comment

Just waiting to see it now on the repeat.

Comment

Coverage was so poor. A typical BBC coverage. Programme editor obviously a gooner!!!

Comment

MOTD is being scrapped isnt it?
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched MOTD this morning. They failed to show;

Bothroyd's 1st half shot
              Taarabt's shot turned away
              Taarabt's penalty shout (but showed their's a few times)
              Connolly's blast over
              Gabidon's blast over
              Faurlin's chance he scuffed
              The cross from Traore that flashed across goal
              The pressure we applied at the end and Arsenal's willingness to run the clock down.

Make no mistake we were beaten by much the better side, but we played well at times (note Wenger's comments) and Warnock has made a pratt of himslef with his comments about RVP, but the biased 'highlights' were worthy of North Korean TV.

Grrrrr

Comment

Match Of The Day's highlights of the ArseAnal v Queen's Park Rangers game was an absolute disgrace.
                I honestly cannot re-call another time when I've seen editing totally distort what I had seen with my own eyes at the ground itself.
                The Beeb's performance was equal to the performance of the officials at the Emirates yesterday.

Comment

i dont know why everyone is so shocked, their coverage has been shite for years. Like the Football League show, all the good people work for SKY behind the scenes.

Comment

Glad you all
                    Said this I was watching thinking the same and was worried of overestimated our performance
                    One thing worrying when they highlighted 2 points from last 21 for us, te sooner BBC lose footie coverage the better .

Comment

Dreadful biased highlights

This is becoming a regular occurrence with our games

Comment

Originally posted by wealdstone R View Post
                        the voly by van persie that went wide of the post was off side sky say it was but motd showed it 3times as a great chance. new it would be one sided with jonathan pierce comentating happy new year
                        Was anyone at the game to verify this? I saw no evidence on TV to say that it was given offside (apart from the fact that he was miles off). PA listed it as an RVP shot off target and no offside.

Comment

Working...
                        X