Players Will Be Told Squad Numbers Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id like to see vine wear the number 9.

Pete do you know what number faurlin will wear? His shirt number was 11 at his old club so will he be taking agyemang's number?
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Balanta wore Number 8 and Vine Number 9 on tour. The new Italian signing was wearing 22, I told him to change it. Bad memories

I maybe read too much into it, but 1-11 normally gives the indication of the first team
      Connolly is 16, Cook 17, both when fit played every game last year so I dont think 1-11 has too much to do with it.

Camp was #1 :boss:

Comment

Pete now blackstock is leaving it makes our bet workout.
        I will pay u a fiver for every goal over 15 and u pay me a fiver for under. Good luck
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fair enough good sporting bet.

Faurlin wore the Number 10 by memory and when Balanta did not play second game, think Buzz had 8

Morris, your right. Think Cook wanted 17 though
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised if Helguson moved down to 9. Viney isnt a traditional number 9, imo that has to be a big forward or ur main goalscorer!!! Campbell as 9 if he comes in??
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I don't think too much should be read into who gets what squad number........the days of your best starting line up wearing 1-11 are long gone!

Comment

Working...
              X