We really need two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really need two

Quality Strikers and centre halfs. We are playing ok and far better than the results suggest, today being another example but currently concede far to easily and do not take enough of the chances we create.

Whatever it costs Tony and Amit need to find it or I am affraid we will be back n the Championship

think your not far wrong there... when we saw todays team sheet we all thought naaa well get turned over big time but have to say we played well ... loved the way we didnt panic too much at the back played some lovely triangles up the pictch ,adel is a breath of fresh air !! but agree we do need to strengthen in those areas but also we need abox to box engine that attacks ,i belive we have only had that quality since adels return to the side .... but i really hope hes not putting himself in the window but is here for the team..

Comment

We need to be brave and gamble a bit more too. Were a bit like a poor mans Arsenal we get to the edge of the box and no one wants to take a shot. In loads of matches we have had the opportunity to put the ball in the box but we end up passing it around whilst the opposition get back in position.

The midfield need to break forward past the opposition midfield and give their defence something else to think about rather then the usual one man up top (Ali done it against Sunderland and we scored) At the moment we play in front of teams and not behind them. Its harder to defend running towards your goal then watching the play in front and shuffling across.

I rate Faurlin massively but we need to get him back playing the way he was up until the Man City game since then many of his passes are going sideways and backwards (Can be said for much of the team)

Comment

As Paul Walsh said on Sky, "QPR just didnt have enough".

But its January 1st today and some on here want NW gone NOW without even seeing what he can do this window.

His only past experience in the PL was taking Sheff Utd down, but people overlook the the Tevez saga and the fact that he had no money to spend then, unlike now.

Oh and people criticising SWP, Barton, Taarabt were obviously watching a different game to me.

So predictable seeing all the usual suspects crawling out of the woodwork again after a defeat, even when its a 0-1 away to Arsenal.

Happy new year, lets hope its a good one without any fear!

Comment

Working...
        X