nye plans in qpr land...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nye plans in qpr land...........

whats yours?????..........im off to a quaint village boozer in kent for an invitaion only gathering and hopefully a nice peck on the cheek come midnight from a nice young lady!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Kent? Now u have me worried. Next u will bring gt and his caravan over the border into god's county.

Why r u not with the future mrs facto? Is she busy working her pole? Have a good one anyway.

Comment

cheers stan best new year wishes to you and your king also old chap............leighsie will be busy performinh his brian harvey tribute act at premier inn/braintree so have no fear...........my futuremrsfactamondo is now unfortunately the ex futuremrsfactamondo..............

Comment

booked a table for 12 in the Eagle askew rd for 70's night
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          my dad met my mum in the eagle bacxk in the 50's...........do you know its the only pub in the bush ive never ever been in........usless fact i know but quite topical.............have a good one old chap

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            my dad met my mum in the eagle bacxk in the 50's...........do you know its the only pub in the bush ive never ever been in........usless fact i know but quite topical.............have a good one old chap
            if you went in there last Sunday ,you could have been rubbing shoulders with Cher Lloyd and Louis Theroux

Comment

if you went in there last Sunday ,you could have been rubbing shoulders with Cher Lloyd and Louis Theroux
              :faint...........its like the viper rooms of west 12 then old son............my cousin is always getting barred from there!

Comment

I suspect it's changed from the ****hole days when I lived there and Bazza and the boys were invariably popping in for afters

Comment

Originally posted by Return of the Swakeley View Post
                  I suspect it's changed from the ****hole days when I lived there and Bazza and the boys were invariably popping in for afters
                  very upmarket now , thats why i go there

Comment

some quality boozers on askew rd..........the sun..........deceased..........travellers......... .deceased.............the orchard..........soon to be deceased

Comment

Got tickets again for the Isleworth British Legion bash which believe it or not is a great New Years Eve party every year but a lot depends on how much is consumed through the day tomorrow on whether I make it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        some quality boozers on askew rd..........the sun..........deceased..........travellers......... .deceased.............the orchard..........soon to be deceased
                        £4 for a pint of the black stuff in the conningham and some eye opening prices in the adelaide, certainly changed since the 70's
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Down the Royal Oak pyjama party in QPR night attire!

Comment

its all about pacing oneself on nye......i tend not to consume the grape til about 7 thus enabling me to be copus mentus on the stroke of midnight and the stampede for happy new year canoodling..........

Comment

hate going out on nye-people mullered,hanging out of you slobbering......will take the family out for dinner on nyd and retire to me local for a few beers instead.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X