Tom Soares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Soares

This is not a rumour, nor am I in any way suggesting to be ITK but I noticed in the Daily Mail this morning that Stoke are looking to get a number of players off their wage bill and Tom Soares is one of them.

From what I can remember Warnock rated Soares highly when he played for him at Palace. Good young English central midfielder who can also play on the wing. Would give us a few more options for sure!

Do you want us to build a team capable of winning the championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Do you want us to build a team capable of winning the championship?
      Let's be realistic Jeffro, any central midfielder coming to QPR know's that are gonna be back up to Barton and Faurlin. I don't think Soares would be a bad shout as back up, certainly a better player than Derry!

Comment

Soares is a winger, whom i would honestly say is CCC standard. Derry is a spoiler, and a CM though I get your point.

Remember we have money now so we can at least select the best players from the championship or even nick players of luke young calibur, not someone who has played 1 game for stoke in 3 years.
        Lets be honest mate.

Comment

Quality level needs to go through the roof in January for us to survive - its also what we've been lead to believe. Likes of Soares, Townsend etc are just nails in the coffin.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
          X