Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gooners dissin us on most forums..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gooners dissin us on most forums..........

oh dear.......gonna be such a surprise!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I went to the Aston Villa Vs Gooners a few weeks ago and they were dissing us on the train from Villa to Birmingham New Street. Heard one bloke say that he is not going to the gamd as he hates QPR and can't be bothered to watch Arsenal play such a **** team. They were also laughing at the late Sunderland goal. Had to bite my tongue as was on train full of the fookers.

Comment

definately have one of the poshest set of fans anywhere.....nick hornby is a cn ut.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        oh dear.......gonna be such a surprise!!!

link to their forums?

Comment

wheres your bear gone?
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
            I went to the Aston Villa Vs Gooners a few weeks ago and they were dissing us on the train from Villa to Birmingham New Street. Heard one bloke say that he is not going to the gamd as he hates QPR and can't be bothered to watch Arsenal play such a **** team. They were also laughing at the late Sunderland goal. Had to bite my tongue as was on train full of the fookers.
            He wasn't expecting the game to sell out like it did then! Here for the rangers, he's only here for the rangers!

Comment

Bloke said he had given his season ticket away because he can't stand us. He was a proper bell end. They were trying to start a fight with Villa fans wearing replica kits, scalfs and with their kids. Proper hard boys :-)

Comment

Every Arsenal fan I know and have heard of hates us for some reason
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Had many a run in with them gooner t.w.a.t.s over the years,
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Many visits to the clock end in the past..!!

Funny enough i have loads of Arsenal mates and never heard anything bad about us...

But then i am middle claas with a BMW X6....for driving up and down the kerbs at waitrose..

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      wheres your bear gone?

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                        Had many a run in with them gooner t.w.a.t.s over the years,
                        latymer rd circa 83 the best ever

Comment

Working...
                        X