Forest Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Green

Is this just basically the reserves playing as I dont think the first team fly home until the morning?

I think it will be a bit of a mixture, the first team flew home this afternoon...but some of them will need to be rested with the fixture coming so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post
      I think it will be a bit of a mixture, the first team flew home this afternoon...but some of them will need to be rested with the fixture coming so soon.
      Cheers mate,I thought it was tomorrow they came home.

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post
        Did Pellicori or Lesjal fly back with them?

Comment

It will be the main team, crazy !!

The youngsters are in germany. These guys that played out in Slovenia will be lining up in forest Green, Tuesday night. The person who did the schedules needs to ask himelf/hersefl...WHY
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            It will be the main team, crazy !! These guys that played out in Slovenia will be lining up in forest Green, Tuesday night
            :waaaht: JM wouldnt risk pushing them too hard at this stage, surely.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              It will be the main team, crazy !!

The youngsters are in germany. These guys that played out in Slovenia will be lining up in forest Green, Tuesday night. The person who did the schedules needs to ask himelf/hersefl...WHY
              pete youth team came back today

spoke with a youth player today who said they flew in this morning
              Last edited by Receed R; 21-07-2009, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X