Zero Tolerence last night by Stewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Tolerence last night by Stewards

Seemed plenty of QPR fans were elected from the ground last night for various misdemeanors and this was according to the Police because the stewards decided to have a zero tolerance policy towards the QPR fans

Do we have a reputation now at away games?

This did not seem to apply to the Swansea fans who were throwing coins over at us and even a seat

Had to laugh at the Head Steward though who was a shortish guy with a short sleeve shirt on showing his muscles and tattoos and wearing black leather gloves who really looked to be enjoying his night

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Seemed plenty of QPR fans were elected from the ground last night for various misdemeanors and this was according to the Police because the stewards decided to have a zero tolerance policy towards the QPR fans

Do we have a reputation now at away games?

This did not seem to apply to the Swansea fans who were throwing coins over at us and even a seat

Had to laugh at the Head Steward though who was a shortish guy with a short sleeve shirt on showing his muscles and tattoos and wearing black leather gloves who really looked to be enjoying his night
    Very democratic, being voted out of the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
      Very democratic, being voted out of the ground!

Teach me to check my spellchecker

ejected I meant of course

Comment

Working...
      X