Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done m8 for going all that way. A true fan

Comment

Just got back and it does not surprise me too. What a sad state of affairs that I actually kept the majority of my receipts as knew it might happen. I think the only receipt I did not keep was the 180 euro trip from Marska Sobota to Kravonic as the guy did not have the clock on, as it would have cost much more.

Anyone wishing to keep questioning myself or indeed Isleworth (who was actually charge twice), than you may have a copy of any receipt and wipe your backsides with it.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the haters are really the lovers pete

what a jealous bunch they are

Comment

I don't understand why people let it bother them, the simple reason is that they know you paid for it, they just getting bored and digging up whatever they can find, right or wrong they don't care. Like they didn't care about Gianni selling our ground, it was said so because it made them feel important. Truth is Gianni has done more for this club in the short space of time his been here then they have done in a lifetime. I'm not saying they are bad supporters or fans, just stating facts that these people will find anything to have a go in there perfect little world where they do no wrong but everyone else does. Where were these people at the game you just been too?

Let these people feel important if it makes them happy and agree with them, that's what they want at the end of the day.

I don't even know which site your talking about but those are my taking on them.

Comment

I'm more concerned with my mosquito bites to be honest, they have even bitten my forehead !!
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              I'm more concerned with my mosquito bites to be honest, they have even bitten my forehead !!
              must of been the same shirt u was wearing for 3 days that attracted them

lol

Comment

5 days not 3

Comment

I used them twice, , Second time just needed loads of Linx

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    I used them twice, , Second time just needed loads of Linx
                    ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                      whos this paete bloke?...lol
                      Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Possibly An English Thespian Engaging bloke
                      LOL!!

Comment

Working...