Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are there three worse teams than us??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are there three worse teams than us??????

not on the last eight games form there aint!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Quick answer NO.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

no

Comment

Ask me after Newcastle im pretty sure their wont be.

Comment

Oh leave me out, WIgan Bolton Wolves & Blackburn are all worse.

Before somebody gives a "drew with Arsenal" comment about Wolves, we can all pick 1 single game and argue based on that theyre better, but all in all, the sides I have mentioned are, IMO, worse than us.

Plus we have investment in Jan. Put the razor blades away people.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeh I agree with MattyRangers! We are better than Wigan, Blackburn, Wolves, Bolton and more on our day!! We have shown this against Chelsea (H) and Everton (A)!!

Comment

I worry that there are teams below us who recognise that they are in danger of relegation and will thus adopt a scrapping, clawing and attritional approach to every game..... fighting in every minute of every game.
              We on the other hand seem to be bumbling along oblivious and assuming "things will look up" (or maybe not).
              I don't know how many more points we have to let slip away before we wake-up and realise we need to start fighting NOW. I'm fed up with this smiley cuddly Warnock figure.... I want the nasty/abrasive Warnock back - he needs to set the tone and get this squad busting their guts 100% of the time.
              Overall I think we have enough quality in the team to survive as long as we inject some desire and steel into things.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                I worry that there are teams below us who recognise that they are in danger of relegation and will thus adopt a scrapping, clawing and attritional approach to every game..... fighting in every minute of every game.
                We on the other hand seem to be bumbling along oblivious and assuming "things will look up" (or maybe not).
                I don't know how many more points we have to let slip away before we wake-up and realise we need to start fighting NOW. I'm fed up with this smiley cuddly Warnock figure.... I want the nasty/abrasive Warnock back - he needs to set the tone and get this squad busting their guts 100% of the time.
                Overall I think we have enough quality in the team to survive as long as we inject some desire and steel into things.
                fantastic post pedalr..........spot on!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                  I'm fed up with this smiley cuddly Warnock figure.... I want the nasty/abrasive Warnock back - he needs to set the tone and get this squad busting their guts 100% of the time.
                  Pedal are you for real mate? Warnock has been spitting feathers for most of the last few games from what ive seen. It's not his fault when players can't even do simple things like throw a ball in without giving away a foul throw. I'm glad i wasn't in that dressing room at half time today as the players wud have got a right b*llocking. And looking at the second half performance thats exactly what they got at half time. The problem with our boys at the moment is were lacking confidence after a few bad results and thats plain for everyone to see. Grab a win and the mood and confidence will lift again. Its doubtful we'll get anything at Arsenal but who knows if we really knuckle down strange things can happen. But after Arsenal we have a run of very winnable matches. Come on Rangers!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X