No announcement yet.

Lay off Agyemang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben u may aswell give up. Theres no telling the people on this board anything. The clique like who they like and thats it. Personaly i like Agey and think he is one of the only players that actually puts in a shift. Wolves at home, absolutly raped them!

Comment

He has never had anywhere near that sort of run at any point in his career - he also played a number of games with Vine after that run before Vine got injured where he only scored 2 in 9) - people say Dex is not the striker we need to get promoted well if that's the case then Agyemang most definately isn't a player a side with promotion aspirations should be entertaining. A career strike rate of 1 in 6 just isn't good enough.
      Last edited by writtler; 20-07-2009, 03:08 PM.
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
        He has never had anywhere near that sort of run at any point in his career - he also played a number of games with Vine after that run before Vine got injured where he only scored 2 in 9) - people say Dex is not the striker we need to get promoted well if that's the case then Agyemang most definately isn't a player a side with promotion aspirations should be entertaining. A career strike rate of 1 in 6 just isn't good enough.
        And I think you'll find those games after his run of goals that he played "with vine" vine was playing on the left wing! That's why I said from the very first post he is at his best when playing up front with vine.

Barnsly at home? Bristol city at home? Stoke at home? Southampton away? Anyone remember those games?
        "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

pat needs to shed a few pounds... looks abit overweight atm
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Running your socks off though good team work does not win you football matches, sticking the ball in the back of the net does. As for that part of the game Agy is useless at it as his record shows:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embar rassed:
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

dave does not know what he is gonna do with the ball half the time but when he is up for it he scares the crap out of the opposition defenders ! daves biggest problem is that he does not hit the target and make the keeper make a save>>>>>>>>that alone would create for other he needs to be more selfish and stop crossing when the dangerous thing to do would be to shoot!

Comment

i

i think in watching qpr for fifty seasons ayegemang is by far the strangest player ive ever seen one minuete he can be out of this world the next he will miss hit an open goal

Comment

Haha, brilliant.

Get off Aggy's back but let's all rejoice now our top, and comfortably best goal scorer has gone.

Aggy offers pace and strength, but nothing on top of that. Most of his goals in that spell were put on a plate for him, and not even Ali Dia could have missed them.

Nothing against Aggy these days, but it does make me smile when a striker (yes...striker) who can't score gets less greif than one who does. Only at QPR.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think people are getting him all wrong, agyemang always seems to be the one making the runs, going into the channals to get the ball and bringing the midfield into the game, yeah he's not the most gifted finisher but he makes up for that with effort.

I'm just saying now dex is gone I hope agyemang isn't the target for all the flack, there has been too much negativity at games over the past season and I think that has a lot to do with the "spin" the board seem to be putting on everything. We need to remember how bad our squad was 3 seasons ago.

The board are feeding us a load of tosh, saying one thing and doing another
                    "The New Era"

Comment

dont worry people you wont be able to #### him off soon,cause he'll be on one of his 2 or 3 month spell's on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
                        I think people are getting him all wrong, agyemang always seems to be the one making the runs, going into the channals to get the ball and bringing the midfield into the game, yeah he's not the most gifted finisher but he makes up for that with effort.

I'm just saying now dex is gone I hope agyemang isn't the target for all the flack, there has been too much negativity at games over the past season and I think that has a lot to do with the "spin" the board seem to be putting on everything. We need to remember how bad our squad was 3 seasons ago.

The board are feeding us a load of tosh, saying one thing and doing another
                        Does that win you games answer me that, and thats what forwards get paid for putting the ball in the net
                        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Agree qprule: it seems some want 2 keep agy because he tries hard and is (we are told) a good egg...

Comment

Oh sorry I must of been watching the wrong team all these years then as I can't really remember a striker at our club to stick the ball in the net week in week out
                            "The New Era"

Comment

Agyemang is a good person to bring on with 20 to go but I don't think that a team with Premiership aspirations should have someone of his quality starting week in and week out. He is quick, strong and a menance and although he did link up well with Vine at the start of his QPR career his goal scoring/assisting record is poor and we do need better.

Comment

I was full of praise of Ageymang, so much so I was called crazy when he was knocking in the goals for backing him then and much after.

I even mentioned his terrific pace, but the problem with your comment is that a ball has been kicked this season. In all 3 games, he has been poor. Does not mean he is a bad player, but he is going to improve a great deal to make an impact. He gives the distinct impression he just doesn't care and I've not seen him break sweat yet, that might change but so far from what I have seen so far, its not been good. Things can change when the league gets started, and not all players play well in friendlies, so lets wait and see.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X