Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maynard to be sold

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...rd-up-for-sale

Still worth a punt IMO. Far more realistic target than Defoe or Bent, who I can't see coming.

Wd have been a great signing in September. Risky one in January, never having played in the Prem league.

Comment

Go get him. Offers something we don't have. Cracking player that could make the step up.

Comment

wouldnt fit into our system.

good player at the right price
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I think he will go to Norwich.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Definitely a chance worth taking! Will be a better buy than that Shane long
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Good player but injury prone and the £5 million being touted about seems a bit hefty for someone who's never played in the prem.

Comment

look at morrison grham holt , they looked risky all scoring , morrison in particular who did not look that good last ear (except against us)

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post

A system that is working so well

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    A system that is working so well
                    thats it, we can buy the likes of defoe, maynard etc.. but neither would be able to play up top alone with 3 attackers behind them.

anybody notice the amount of long balls we're playing lately.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Hmm I can see him being one of those players with high expectations but will never score in this league
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Please don't shoot me but maybe we should change our system

Comment

If we keep our system, he's the wrong type of player.
                          If we change our system (very unlikely), then I think DJ is better

Not for me thanks.

All the names we've been 'linked' with - Defoe, Bent (and I hope it's Darren, not Marcus) - don't do the big-man-up-front role either. They all prefer sitting on the shoulder of the last defender and use their pace running onto the ball. Doesn't suit our current style.

We'll probably put a bid in for that 7ft lump that Birmingham have.....

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post

We have a system? Is it 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1 or what?
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                            X