Warnock rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock rumour

Got told by two different mates last night about a rumour going around that if we lost last night then it would be Warnocks last game in charge

Really hope this is not true and strongly believe we should all get behind the man instead of getting on his back and support him all the way

Well if it's true, the timing would be about right. The board will want a new man to spend the transfer budget rather than someone they had doubts about.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Sorry don't believe this at all.
      Warnock looked even more confident last night after the game that we'll be OK.
      I don't think that we would have conceded two of the goals last night if AF was playing. We were seriously depleted in the centre of defence and Sunderland exploited it to the full. If we had started the game like we played in the second half it would have been comfortable for us. I've become a little bit fed up with Neil's excuses after games but last night was different. You cannot give any PL team a two goal start and then be disappointed that you lost the game. I saw enough in the second half to show that we still have something about us.. albeit with Taarabt who definitely does give us something different.
      First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
      Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
        I don't think that we would have conceded two of the goals last night if AF was playing. We were seriously depleted in the centre of defence and Sunderland exploited it to the full. If we had started the game like we played in the second half it would have been comfortable for us. I've become a little bit fed up with Neil's excuses after games but last night was different. You cannot give any PL team a two goal start and then be disappointed that you lost the game. I saw enough in the second half to show that we still have something about us.. albeit with Taarabt who definitely does give us something different.
        Agree 100% with you and as I say I hope this is a load of rubbish as I am an ardent supporter of Warnock

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Got told by two different mates last night about a rumour going around that if we lost last night then it would be Warnocks last game in charge

Really hope this is not true and strongly believe we should all get behind the man instead of getting on his back and support him all the way
          Would be surprised as Fernandes seems the patient type but Relagation is not an option so maybe he feels( like I do) something has to be done

Comment

i tweeted amit last night sayin something like "some calling for sir neil to go which is ridiculous,fans need to calm down, you r's onwards and upwards" he replied "i agree 100%" bosh
            Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

As we all know, football is a results business. The question is, does TF feel NW is the man to protect his investment? Is he prepared to gamble on giving NW further millions trying to keep us up?

As I've said elsewhere, NW has earned the opportunity to have a chance in the EPL, but all this reminds me of the last time we got relegated from the EPL under Wilkins. We stuck with him to the bitter end which began a 14 year period of decline.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

all above posts excelant well done and thanks for the positivity gets soo negative on here at times

Comment

Hope it is nonsense also, particularly given that Ferenandes's preferred replacement would be Zola !

Comment

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
                    funny how opinions differ, I thought Neil looked slightly apprehensive after the match, certainly angry, says defence frailities will be sorted January. I also feel the very least he deserves the full backing of everybody until the end of the season . . .then we'll see
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      funny how opinions differ, I thought Neil looked slightly apprehensive after the match, certainly angry, says defence frailities will be sorted January. I also feel the very least he deserves the full backing of everybody until the end of the season . . .then we'll see
                      Funnily enough he was not his usual animated self last night screaming and shouting at every decision unlike O`Neil who I don think left the technical area once all game

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Funnily enough he was not his usual animated self last night screaming and shouting at every decision unlike O`Neil who I don think left the technical area once all game
                        Perhaps Neil realizes that even with all the shouting in the world, if we defend like we did against Man U and last night, we'll not going to improve with the players we currently have, so why bother?!
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                        X