Relagation is not an option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relagation is not an option

Simple as that,Risk no matter what the owners do,Risk keeping Warnock,based on what he did last season,Relagation a real possibility or sack him now and get Hughes( or someone else) in,again no gaurantees but which is the bigger risk.we are on current form the worst team in the league and slipping into the bottom 3( VERY soon),at least now,many more posters can see that.I think Warnock if kept in charge will get us relegated .

will wait til transfer window is over before i judge the man

Comment

Oh dear...So Mark Hughes will magically make Connolly, Gabbidon, Ferdinand and Hall in to top class defenders then? Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
        Oh dear...So Mark Hughes will magically make Connolly, Gabbidon, Ferdinand and Hall in to top class defenders then? Can't wait
        It's about setting up your team correctly and warnock
        Isnt

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Simple as that,Risk no matter what the owners do,Risk keeping Warnock,based on what he did last season,Relagation a real possibility or sack him now and get Hughes( or someone else) in,again no gaurantees but which is the bigger risk.we are on current form the worst team in the league and slipping into the bottom 3( VERY soon),at least now,many more posters can see that.I think Warnock if kept in charge will get us relegated .
          "Being Positive isn't an option" where you are concerned

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

I guess you are still hurting from last season when you told everyone we would blow up at Christmas and were made to look very stupid. The kind of "fan" who secretly enjoys it when we lose so you can post more negative drivel.

Oh well another one for the ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
            Isnt
            Individual mistakes from our 2 central halves. This is Warnock's fault how? You probably wanted Taarabt for Derry and a 4-2-4 formation, but it's about balance. Don't think he got the team or formation wrong, the players just didnt perform good enough

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
              Isnt
              Please add in your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post

I guess you are still hurting from last season when you told everyone we would blow up at Christmas and were made to look very stupid. The kind of "fan" who secretly enjoys it when we lose so you can post more negative drivel.

Couldnt agree more. Its like drivel that just doesnt stop. Man, so many people disagree with you. Isnt time to stop posting this nonsense. it is so boring!

Comment

the last two games we have played(before tonight) were against very good teams-both part of the best 15odd teams in europe on their day. we have played a team tonight who would not be in my bottom 3 and who have one of the very best man-managers in british football. did people think this was going to be easy? a hard game was on the cards tonight with the timing of o'neills signing-but to be honest i thought we'd get something out of the game. onwards till jan.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    will wait til transfer window is over before i judge the man
                    And if we are still struggling then would you agree he should go

Comment

i said it at the start of the season and ill say it now.

if we are to go back down. i want warnock in charge.

sick n tired of changing managers every so often. we've had 9 or so in past 4 years.

criticising warnocks tactics and asking for him to be replaced are two different fish
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                          Individual mistakes from our 2 central halves. This is Warnock's fault how? You probably wanted Taarabt for Derry and a 4-2-4 formation, but it's about balance. Don't think he got the team or formation wrong, the players just didnt perform good enough
                          the mistakes came cos our set up encouraged sunderland onto us, we were playing a very big team and i would have played hill at left back and put traore on the left swp on the right with 2 up top hh and adel/dj with faurlin and barton in middle i would have had the team playing the ball on the floor as thats when we look most effective

no not warnocks faults for the goals but when we got back into the game and was the same at norwich the oppo manager makes a tactical substitution and grabs the game by the scruff of the neck whilst we just stand idly by, thats when managers earn their money ,
                          the second half showed what was wrong with his first half tactics and if you didnt see that then i would suggest you know fk all about football

Comment

Warnock obviously still has his fans onside,and I'm sure he is delighted about that as it takes pressure off him.As for me,I don't have confidence in him any more and think there is a very strong possibility if he is kept in charge we will be back in the championship next season.

Comment

Mark Hughes OR SOMEONE?

Wasn't this the Flavio Briatore approach to hiring and firing? And it wasn't an unalloyed succcess, was it? I'm not a sentimentalist - in the unlikely event that a Jose Mourinho wd reveal a hidden desire to manage the Rs I wd say "thanks Neil, toodle pip". But calling for the manager to be sacked with no obvious replacement already lined up simply because fans are in a grump after we have lost is nothing more than emotional incontinence. Time for some fans to man up.

Comment

Working...
                              X