Home and royally p!ssed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home and royally p!ssed

Never seen such poor defending in my life for all 3 goals. Nobody ran with Bender for the first, sessengon ( who i thought was great ) was just allowed to run too far just like carricks goal and connolly and gabbidon just arent good enough. The third goal was a joke. A corner under the bar NEEDED to be dealt with by Kenny, or a defender.

On the other hand it was pleasing to see mackie score. And helguson played well. Also, Taarabt changed the game when he came on. He actually moved off the ball and tried to create something. Traore played very well again too. Barton still fails to impress me.

Warnock made the wrong change imo bringing on hall for traore. If Armand was injured why not Clint hill? and if he was trying to see outh the game for the draw then i think that it wasnt the best decision. WE should have been pushing for the win.

WE are in trouble now and Warnock needs to spend in january. WE need a CB with Ferdinand and a striker with heidar. And unless Joey starts pulling his weight he should get shelved too.

Still lets get behind the boys and give them our full support!
Working...
X