Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great time to be a super hoop !

Hi Everyone,

I have noticed a few people feel a little down about things QPR ! however I am feel overjoyed with QPR at the moment.

If you told me when I was watching QPR vs Cheltenham in the League or, Cardiff beat us in the League one play-offs in 2011 you will be playing Liverpool and Man Utd in the premier league, 16 points in the bag by Christmas and an owner willing to splash (SOME) cash... I would ask how you found out what I dreamt !!

Seriously, WE ARE QPR IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, I feel positive about staying up and building on it !!

Looking forward to 2012 !

How dare you spoil the doom and gloom mood that we like to Rebel... sorry, revel in
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
      Hi Everyone,

I have noticed a few people feel a little down about things QPR ! however I am feel overjoyed with QPR at the moment.

If you told me when I was watching QPR vs Cheltenham in the League or, Cardiff beat us in the League one play-offs in 2011 you will be playing Liverpool and Man Utd in the premier league, 16 points in the bag by Christmas and an owner willing to splash (SOME) cash... I would ask how you found out what I dreamt !!

Seriously, WE ARE QPR IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, I feel positive about staying up and building on it !!

Looking forward to 2012 !
      Nice One Fozzie it's good to see a few of us on here are still positive and realize just how far weve come and achieved. Long way to go yet and we still have a very tough season but ive every confidence we will be here next year so long as the fickle fans don't start booing the manager and team.

Comment

Thanks lads...not having a dig at anyone ! Just want to put my view on the current situation :-)

If we are to become a great football club, it will take time :-)

Comment

ba humbug
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Go Fozzie!

This message board is full of miserable gits with short memories. We are in the Premier League ffs! We lost only 0-1 to Liverpool, 0-2 to Man Utd and beat Chelski 1-0. When we lost 0-4 to Bolton in the first game of the season, with Flabbio and Andy Warhol in charge, did you honestly think we'd stay up? We're playing nice football and punching way above our weight. There's room for much improvement and with our SUPPORT (not absurd calls for the manager's head) we will flourish. I'm enjoying every minute. 17th in the league will be a major achievement so let's aim for that. Anything more is a bonus. We might go down at the end of the season but there is, at least, the right infrastructure to take the club forward. The players and manager are clearly giving 100% so let's get behind them. You R's!

Comment

more! You want more?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                How dare you spoil the doom and gloom mood that we like to Rebel... sorry, revel in

Comment

it is though a great time. You get our kit for Xmas and you can take it back boxing day and get a man city one.

Comment

Working...
                  X