Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should our negative drama queen messageboard posters be benched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should our negative drama queen messageboard posters be benched?

FFS - we started the season with virtually the same squad cobbled together with a couple of signings which were gambles due to FB & BE. TF took over and added what he could to the squad in the time available. The squad IMO was likely to go down without some serious strengthening. Phase 1 was the first additions.

At least give them the January window to finish the job to get some quality into the squad to help us stay up.

Too many drama queens on here got carried away with a couple of good results and now we lose 2 straight games and all hell breaks loose.

Get behind the team or maybe we could get FB/BE & GP back for you all or hey even Chrissy Wright - then you'd have something to properly moan about.

In answer to the title no they shouldn't, everyone is entitled to their opinion and thats what a messageboard is for.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
      In answer to the title no they shouldn't, everyone is entitled to their opinion and thats what a messageboard is for.
      The op is right,posters should have a tiny bit of football knowledge ffs
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        So how do you judge if anyone has football knowledge or not? It's all about opinions mate, and people just have different views that's all.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Tbh van we won't know who knows best till end of season , that's why it s all opinion at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            So how do you judge if anyone has football knowledge or not? It's all about opinions mate, and people just have different views that's all.
            I judge on responses,we've lost to Liverpool and utd.sez it all really when posters moan

Comment

Tiny bit of knowledge? FFS we know everything about anything to do with football, tactics, substitutions, formations, who to buy and who to sell. How dare you question our expertise? Anyone of us would do better than Warnock let alone Fergie
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                This is correct. If you think they're wrong, tell them and explain why. Discuss, educate, learn.

Shutting down people you disagree with, just makes it look like you can't defend your position well enough (like Bradley Orr for example )

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                  Tbh van we won't know who knows best till end of season , that's why it s all opinion at the moment
                  Were be ok mate,money to spend.norwich pick up a couple of injuries and their ****ed

Comment

I judge on responses,we've lost to Liverpool and utd.sez it all really when posters moan
                    Still about opinions isn't it, and you can't expect people to agree all the time. I like to think I have some football knowledge having done the FA coaching course some years ago, but I don't claim to be any kind of expert. I just give opinions on what I think is going right and wrong, same as other fans.

If people want to have a moan about things and you don't like it, then don't bother responding. Let hem get on with it. It's their opinion isn't it?
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                      Tiny bit of knowledge? FFS we know everything about anything to do with football, tactics, substitutions, formations, who to buy and who to sell. How dare you question our expertise? Anyone of us would do better than Warnock let alone Fergie
                      Ha ha,whose we or our? Don't take it personal mate.which pro team do you manage?

Comment

Were be ok mate,money to spend.norwich pick up a couple of injuries and their ****ed
                        Mate hope your right, when we came up I was going on
                        About give our players a chance they earned it, preferred the championship , now were here I don't want to go back , watched millwall Bristol city few weeks back and all I could think was thank fk not us!!
                        I spend my whole time looking at others fixtures and yes are times
                        Can be dramatic and actually think
                        I'm going to discipline myself after a game and not post for a couple
                        Of hours as it really gets to me and I
                        Just spout!!!

Tbh have had the hump since WBA and just had to release after yesterday

Comment

Ha ha,whose we or our? Don't take it personal mate.which pro team do you manage?
                          QPR fans as a whole have always been better than any manager we've ever had!
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Still about opinions isn't it, and you can't expect people to agree all the time. I like to think I have some football knowledge having done the FA coaching course some years ago, but I don't claim to be any kind of expert. I just give opinions on what I think is going right and wrong, same as other fans.

If people want to have a moan about things and you don't like it, then don't bother responding. Let hem get on with it. It's their opinion isn't it?
                            We lost to Liverpool and utd and people moan ffs,vauxhall motors i can understand.

Comment

Sack Neil, sell it back to Flabbio and get Bob Malcolm and Damion Tomassi back.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X