Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please please forget dafoe................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please please forget dafoe................

remember when you were a kid wanting the action man for crimbo with the evil eyes n kung foo grip?????.............then feeling :angry:....that you only got kerplunk and gyro spyro
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

You just got our hopes up about Mascherano though :yush:

Comment

yes but thats on loan.............dafoe is a top five striker...............jordan rhodes and oberfemi martins are more realistic!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        yes but thats on loan.............dafoe is a top five striker...............jordan rhodes and oberfemi martins are more realistic!
        We just plucking names out of the air now or have I missed all talk of this 1?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          remember when you were a kid wanting the action man for crimbo with the evil eyes n kung foo grip?????.............then feeling :angry:....that you only got kerplunk and gyro spyro
          Not sure they would have sold many Action Men with Evil Eyes? I did get one with Eagle Eyes which was fine until I threw him out the window and he killed a sparrow.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
            Not sure they would have sold many Action Men with Evil Eyes? I did get one with Eagle Eyes which was fine until I threw him out the window and he killed a sparrow.
            ..............mine had 'evil' eyes as i poked one out with my nans crochet hook

Comment

Working...
            X