Taarabt admits QPR frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
    Taarabt has been very average this season, one 20 minute cameo in a game that was dead and buried does not suddenly make him the answer to all of our problems.

However, I have to say that NW has managed him very poorly this year, with special treatment being given to his golden boy Barton. Taarabt does have an attitude problem, but it hasn't been halped with some of the things that have happened this year like captaincy.

Should Tarbs start against Sunderland? Absolutely. Will Taarabt be here next season? No chance. We should try and get the most out of him while we can. Looking at our performaces of late, we will really need him.
    Spot on mate
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I was calling for him to be played a while back when he was needed but most thought he was finished

Might be too little too late as will probablly leave now in Jan and who could blame him after being on the bench seeing Buz get chosen before him

Comment

I think he is really look forward to playing against his mate Chamacke when we play Arsenal and imo it is a game he will suit, i don't know how long in january before he will actually go but we will more than likely have him for the game against Norwich at home on the 2nd too so he should be able to use last years skills on them too after all they are not that different from their championship side.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
          Taarabt has been very average this season, one 20 minute cameo in a game that was dead and buried does not suddenly make him the answer to all of our problems.

However, I have to say that NW has managed him very poorly this year, with special treatment being given to his golden boy Barton. Taarabt does have an attitude problem, but it hasn't been halped with some of the things that have happened this year, like the handling of the captaincy for example.

Should Tarbs start against Sunderland? Absolutely. Will Taarabt be here next season? No chance. We should try and get the most out of him while we can. Looking at our performaces of late, we will really need him, along with others, to raise their game.

. Strops or no strops, thatīs the question.

Ok, anyway, every player who gets the chance to play against Sunderland will have my support.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            But Warnock keeps claiming he is injured,was that all bullsh&t?

Thatīs called mindgames.

He tries to put a bit of pressure off him(Taarabt)
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X