Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone speak with Tony Fernades before the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone speak with Tony Fernades before the game?

It was nice to see Tony shaking hands and chatting with fans as he walked around the pitch before the game. He seemed genuinely happy to meet and greet.

Anyone get the chance to shake his hand or chat?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Yes me and my son met him before the game, we shook hands and I thanked for what he is doing, he said no thank you for your wonderful support. He said he loved meeting the friends and it looked like he really enjoys meeting the fans. Somebody asked him if we were after Defo and he replied saying he will try but Spurs are a nightmare to deal with.

After the last bunch of ****s we had us owning, how brilliant is it to see a Chairman that seems to care. We are lucky to have him I think.

Comment

Apparently TF has agreed to sponsor a new drum for QBlock, even paying out for a new one.
      The mans becoming a legend.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Gotta take my hat off to the bloke for his PR nouse - never saw Ecclescake do it

He kindly stuck his moniker in my lad's autograph book, which more than made up for him missing Keith Curles

He mentioned todays transfers meeting with NW and was looking forward to the game. He seemed shorter in real life and a quiet spoken bloke, but he was relaxed and enthusiastic having photos taken with fans

Top bloke

Comment

Me and my mate met him...

before the match and both managed to shake his hand and have our pics taken with him... we had a brief chat.. thanked him for coming to our rescue and strengthening the squad etc... genuinely decent chap...

Comment

I agree the guy is a very smart but very likeable chap. He really seemed to enjoy chatting with anyone who wanted to. Just in front of where I was he spent ages with a group having his photo taken.

I feel he will put his hands in his pockets again this transfer window.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
            X