Observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observations

Just need to make some observations about some of our players performances particularly today but also generally. Joe Barton. He was absolutely dreadful today and a complete liability. Yet NW refused to haul him off. SWP. I have waited for at least a dozen games now for him to show me what he can do. I guess I could be waiting for the rest of my life. A headless chicken if I ever did see one. Jay Bothroyd. I've been giving him the benefit of doubt. Not anymore. Just not good enough. Jamie Mackie. This player is such a shame. His running and workrate are great. Unfortunately, he has no quality about him in the final third whatsoever. Not good enough! We will not be in the premiership next season if NW keeps faith with these players.
    Taarabt made a difference when he came on today. He was the only player capable of creating a chance for us. He must come back into the side on a regular basis. Also, there is a lot to be said to bring back Derry who is the only midfielder we have who understands the holding midfield role. It was shocking today when we lost the ball up front.

Agree with every word.

Comment

Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
        Joe Barton. He was absolutely dreadful today and a complete liability. Yet NW refused to haul him off.
        Hauling off your captain isnt really the done thing, is it?

Comment

When briefly moved to the right during the first half SWP showed what he is capable of.

Comment

So,Northolt Ranger,what is NW not seeing what we all are because i agree with you,and as for not hauling off your captain,did it with Adel did'nt he,threw a strop,but did'nt stop him doing it,is NW really that afraid of Barton then ???

Comment

Im not sure Scuberry.

I dont quite understand why NW would sacrifice the ability and probably improved performances of SWP on the right to accommodate Mackie there.

If anything, stick Mackie on the left where he can cut in on his right.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                Im not sure Scuberry.

I dont quite understand why NW would sacrifice the ability and probably improved performances of SWP on the right to accommodate Mackie there.

If anything, stick Mackie on the left where he can cut in on his right.
                Can you have a word with him then,cos he ain't listening to us.....

Comment

I agree with O/post , not playing as a team at the moment [atm ?] more unity with lesser players last year

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
                    Just need to make some observations about some of our players performances particularly today but also generally. Joe Barton. He was absolutely dreadful today and a complete liability. Yet NW refused to haul him off. SWP. I have waited for at least a dozen games now for him to show me what he can do. I guess I could be waiting for the rest of my life. A headless chicken if I ever did see one. Jay Bothroyd. I've been giving him the benefit of doubt. Not anymore. Just not good enough. Jamie Mackie. This player is such a shame. His running and workrate are great. Unfortunately, he has no quality about him in the final third whatsoever. Not good enough! We will not be in the premiership next season if NW keeps faith with these players.
                    Taarabt made a difference when he came on today. He was the only player capable of creating a chance for us. He must come back into the side on a regular basis. Also, there is a lot to be said to bring back Derry who is the only midfielder we have who understands the holding midfield role. It was shocking today when we lost the ball up front.

Well said.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X