intimidating atmosphere.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intimidating atmosphere.............

about as much as a vicars n nuns teaparty...................im ashamed of us today!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

How dare you, there was a great atmosphere for the 1st minute until Rooney scored then ssssssshhhhhhhhhh

Comment

............i missed it as was trying to sprint to the ground from my parking spot in hanwell allmost:angry:........fkin crimbo shoppers!

Comment

Why?
        Liverpool get by without an "intimidating" atmosphere, as do Man Utd.

All the booing and jeering in the world won't change the fact we have a team that couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo, and while that remains the case we won't be intimidating anyone, anytime soon.

Comment

to many tourists about...never seen so many women down rangers as i have this season!
          had two behind me that never stopped talking bout their xmas plans1

Comment

............always said a womans place on weekend afternoons is in the kitchen!

Comment

Don't think the 12 o'clock kick off helped especially with many Xmas do's and the boxing sat night. Was still digesting the bread and holy wine as shrek got one of his hair piece. Must admit though atmosphere was poor even the Mensa squad in x block were quiet. Need to raise the bar a touch on Wednesday night on and off the pitch. Could be a defining game. Win and were back on track, lose and were in the poo big time.

Comment

Working...
              X