thoughts from the west paddock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts from the west paddock...

My take on things... if you haven't read it already..

Cerny.... a couple of magnificent saves, Kenny wont budge him on this show..
    his kicking is better as well if you ask me.
    Young.. crossing was poor...not his best game but is true quality IMO
    Traore.. pace and skill.. didn't look out of place today against Utd quality
    Gabiddon... best game for us so far
    Connolly... very slow and didn't look fit to me
    Bertie big ******.... smiling with the Utd crowd taking a corner.. 4 year contract? he's taking the **** out of us
    Bothroyd... can't hit the target from 10 yards out under no pressure? oh dear.
    Faurlin... tried very very hard but was almost marked out of the game.. Fergie did his homework here.
    Mackie... tried very hard but had no cance against Evra
    SWP.... will that performance ever happen?
    Helguson... forgot he was playing to be honest... no real quality into the box for him all game.
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

very harsh on mackie thought first half he had evra on the back foot and very nervous when going at him. thats why i love football everyone sees different things.

Comment

I thought .......
      Cerny.... a couple of magnificent saves, Kenny won’t budge him on this show..
      his kicking is better as well if you ask me. (Great stop stopper but Kenny organises his defence better)
      Young.. crossing was poor...not his best game but is true quality IMO (Average game)
      Traore.. pace and skill.. didn't look out of place today against Utd quality (Was hopeless until moved to midfield where he belongs)
      Gabiddon... best game for us so far ( Did ok)
      Connolly... very slow and didn't look fit to me (Did ok but can't deal with high balls)
      Bertie big ******.... smiling with the Utd crowd taking a corner.. 4 year contract? he's taking the **** out of us ( Pants, worst game for us)
      Bothroyd... can't hit the target from 10 yards out under no pressure? oh dear. (Championship standard)
      Faurlin... tried very very hard but was almost marked out of the game.. Fergie did his homework here. ( Looked very tired)
      Mackie... tried very hard but had no cance against Evra ( best player on the park, made Evra look like crap)
      SWP.... will that performance ever happen? (Not at the races)
      Helguson... forgot he was playing to be honest... no real quality into the box for him all game. (Why was he taken off in front of Jay?)

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
        very harsh on mackie thought first half he had evra on the back foot and very nervous when going at him. thats why i love football everyone sees different things.
        Mackie utterly destroyed Evra every time , but his crossing/decision making is woeful.

He has improved so much as a player though over the last year o.r so, especially considering the injury

Comment

Working...
        X