Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone catch the phone-in

with mick jones?

Oh I found the answer on another thread. Well, I tried.

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Its a losing battle. Warnock and Jones love him to bits. You only have to listen to the Mick Jones interview on Player last night. A fan emailed in asking why SWP isn't played on the right. Jones' reply was because we have Mackie there, he then went on a grand eulogy about him.

Hi Mick, can you shed any light on why SWP is not played on the right, as everyone on the MB's think it's his more natural position. Traore's crossing from the left is awesome, we need the same from the right to get the most from Jay and Heidar. And we all want to know why we aren't playing a proper 442 all the time?
    Last edited by Olly; 16-12-2011, 10:31 AM.

Comment

mackie on the left. he does it for scotland and has played there for most his career. besides id even rather he and helguson be upfront. on the end of the crosses.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

You're right there, he has scored some poachers goals I remember last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          with mick jones?
          I was out and tried to listen to it on the phone, reception was bad, can we listen to it again?

Comment

Working...
          X