Lawro's Prediction for QPR v Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawro's Prediction for QPR v Manchester United

QPR v Manchester United (Sunday, 1200 GMT)

Games like these are what QPR are in the Premier League for - playing Manchester United at your place.

Despite defeat, QPR were competitive against Liverpool last weekend but with United just two points behind their rivals City now, they've got the bit between their teeth.

Everyone has been raving about how good City have been, but United are right on their tail.

Even so, I feel Edwin van der Sar has been a great miss for them and they haven't replaced Paul Scholes, while Nemanja Vidic's absence for the rest of the season could prove to be the difference between winning and not winning the title.

Sir Alex Ferguson might dip into the transfer market in January, but they type of player he wants might still be playing in the Champions League so why would he want to move to Manchester United, who are now out of it?

But that is further down the line. On Sunday, I can't see where the goals for QPR are coming from.

Prediction: QPR 0-2 Manchester United

Here are all of Mark Lawrenson's 160 Premier League Predictions for season 2011-12, together how the League Table would look like if his forecasts were all correct...

Lawro's 2011-12 Predictions

Fair enough prediction really,he could have predicted a heavier defeat.

Comment

Providing Anton is fit and the crowd get behind the team, am I the only one thinking they're there for the taking?
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Fair prediction. If we neat united ill eat my hat. And ill be happy about it. We will probably lose, but at the very least I want us to go down with a fight, like we did against city.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

i don't think they're there for the taking - think Lawro's prediction is an accurate one.

Can see a victory - will need to work hard for it and run them off the park. they can't do any of they long cross balls into wide space (due to our pitch being perfectly sized to stop big teams in that way!)

The ones I'm worried about at LR are arsenal - probably the most dangerous team with small quick passes.

Comment

am I the only one thinking they're there for the taking?
            They probably are - trouble is so were Norwich and Liverpool and we couldn't take advantage
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

We do have the worst home record in the league and our goals aren't exactly flowing in!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Have too say, I think this could be our best chance of beating them! They are inundated with injuries. Having said that, they may well still have enough in reserve. But let's go down fighting!

Comment

We need to make sure Rooney and Nani get no time and space, then we can win.

Comment

Working...
                  X