Torres for 20mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torres for 20mill

Chelsea put him up for £20 mill: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-sold-20m.html

You lot thinking what I'm thinking?
    I'd rather him than any of the strikers we've been linked to recently!
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 14-12-2011, 10:07 AM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Personally I dont believe this article for a second anyway, but even if true, not a chance we could afford £20Mill on a player, plus his (presumabley 5 year) contract worth £150k a week.... Not to mention that he would probably sooner sandpaper his own n0b than join a "small" club like us.
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 14-12-2011, 10:16 AM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

hell would freeze over before he joined little old QPR. Not sure I would want him now....damaged goods in more ways than one. 150K per week...add another 50 to that

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Personally I dont believe this article for a second anyway, but even if true, not a chance we could afford £20Mill on a player, plus his (presumabley 5 year) contract worth £150k a week.... Not to mention that he would probably sooner sandpaper his own n0b before joining a "small" club like us.
        Lol
        Kept the faith!

Comment

ridiculous.

1. We will not be spending anything like that on a player.
          2. A player that cost that would not come to the smallest ground in the prem to play football
          3. If he won't play for Chelsea - he is hardly going to be ripping up trees for a club he only heard of a few weeks ago.
          3. He is ****
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

at the mo he's not worth 2 mill,
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              ridiculous.

1. We will not be spending anything like that on a player.
              2. A player that cost that would not come to the smallest ground in the prem to play football
              3. If he won't play for Chelsea - he is hardly going to be ripping up trees for a club he only heard of a few weeks ago.
              3. He is ****

Totally theoretical as I know we wont get Defoe on anything but a loan (and even then I doubt that!), but I would sooner spend, say, £10-12Mill on Defoe and match his £70k a week wages than pay £20Mill for Torres and his £150k a week wages.

Also, the fact he looks like a transvestite doesnt really help his cause.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He'll go somewhere like Tottenham, or back to Spain.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Spain only problem is his wages etc... Just as well Abromovich has deep pockets

Comment

his next move is key for his career, he needs to be playing.

i rate him and like him as a player, its just a shame he wears that shite shirt.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X