QPR wait on duo for Utd game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR wait on duo for Utd game

QPR's leading scorer Heidar Helguson is expected to be fit to face Man Utd, but Anton Ferdinand is 'touch and go' for the weekend's game.

More...

Its pointless playing HH if he plays SWP on the left and Mackie on the right as neither can cross the ball to work on his strengths. If he plays Traore on the left and SWP on the right, well that's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Its pointless playing HH if he plays SWP on the left and Mackie on the right as neither can cross the ball to work on his strengths. If he plays Traore on the left and SWP on the right, well that's a different story.

Front 6 of:

SWP Barton Faurlin Traore
      Heidur DJ

Would be my preferred line up for Sunday... fitness permitting obviously.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        To be fair, Traore has played there once, and HH has scored in 5 games. Play HH if he's fit. Always a point in playing your leading scorer. Not just that, but he leads the line well for us.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

i would say if a risk to play hh better saving him for sunderland,

Comment

Working...
          X