No announcement yet.

Good enough to stay up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i spoke to tim sherwood at a function over the weekend and he reckons spurs are doing all they can to unload bassong. not what we need to stay up in his opinion.. cant pass and really brainless at times...

Comment

Pav instead of Zamora
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
        i spoke to tim sherwood at a function over the weekend and he reckons spurs are doing all they can to unload bassong. not what we need to stay up in his opinion.. cant pass and really brainless at times...
        Interesting to hear. Obviously someone like that knows his stuff but there is always the danger that a coach at a top club doesn't quite realise the gulf in standard. He might not be good enough for them but wouldn't he be an improvement on Gabiddon? The defender I'd really like is Samba but prob not realistic for us.

Comment

am i only person who doesnt rate zamora?

that defence is good enough. but if injuries?

im concerned about the middle of the park not being creating enough. faurlin and barton are very very similar in how they play.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
            how about

casillas
            ramos puyol pique capdevilla
            xavi fabregas iniesta
            silva villa pedro

bit of a weak xi i know but were only aiming for 17th
            Oh please, we want to aim for the top 4, so put zesh rehman in there and champions league here we come!
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
            X