This Weeks 90 Minute Football Show..inc QPR Reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Weeks 90 Minute Football Show..inc QPR Reaction

all the reaction to Liverpool V QPR plus a complete round-up of games played.

http://podcasts.footballfancast.com/

Click download button for Podcasts or to listen through media Player or itunes
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

bump
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Nice one Pete and the best QPR Podcast out there by far

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Nice one Pete and the best QPR Podcast out there by far
        A reasonable podcast, but in my mind second to the Open All R's podcast.
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
          A reasonable podcast, but in my mind second to the Open All R's podcast.
          I thought the first couple of Open all R`s shows were excellent but has gone slightly downhill recently in my opinion as the hosts have perhaps become a little too comfortable

Still a very decent show though

Comment

I thought the first couple of Open all R`s shows were excellent but has gone slightly downhill recently in my opinion as the hosts have perhaps become a little too comfortable

Still a very decent show though
            Did you listen to the Joey Barton Special?

In my mind one of the best football related things I have heard on the net.

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Did you listen to the Joey Barton Special?

In my mind one of the best football related things I have heard on the net.
              Must admit I have not listened to that one yet

Do you have a link please I can use from my IPhone?

Comment

Must admit I have not listened to that one yet

Do you have a link please I can use from my IPhone?
                just go to.

http://playbackmedia.co.uk/qprpodcast/

And click on the Joey Barton Special.

(Sorry, don't have an Iphone)

Just listen, I think Barton comes across brilliantly.

Comment

just go to.

http://playbackmedia.co.uk/qprpodcast/

And click on the Joey Barton Special.

(Sorry, don't have an Iphone)

Just listen, I think Barton comes across brilliantly.
                  Cheers H,I will have a listen on my way home

Comment

[QUOTE=IsleworthRanger;753869]Nice one Pete and the best QPR Podcast out there by

But it's not a qpr podcast. It's a qpr, fulham, brentford and **** podcast, but of course it will obviously always be better than any qpr podcast that the horrible little mr finneys involved in

Comment

[QUOTE=hanwell ranger;754083]
                      Nice one Pete and the best QPR Podcast out there by

But it's not a qpr podcast. It's a qpr, fulham, brentford and **** podcast, but of course it will obviously always be better than any qpr podcast that the horrible little mr finneys involved in
                      Completely wrong yet again but I have to wonder why you always feel such an urge to be his mouthpiece when as a regular viewer of this site he is more then capable of making any points he wishes to make himself?

Unlike myself of course and many others on his website who he purged in one hit from his site when some dared to disagree with him

Comment

[QUOTE=IsleworthRanger;754131]
                        Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post

Completely wrong yet again but I have to wonder why you always feel such an urge to be his mouthpiece when as a regular viewer of this site he is more then capable of making any points he wishes to make himself?

Unlike myself of course and many others on his website who he purged in one hit from his site when some dared to disagree with him
                        Indeed it is always sad when people pop up a board having a pop at another board, when they could just comment on the original board. (God I hate the whole MB wars thing...)

Anyway just listen to the JB Special, a bloody brilliant listen.

Comment

Barton one was excellent, also really enjoyed the Derry and Steve gallen ones as well,

Comment

Working...
                          X