sell faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sell faurlin

i know many of you are going to call me the c word,and yes i can understand why,but if we can get 17 million for him and re invest in four brilliant players then i think it could be a good sacrifice,i know most of you wont agree but does anybody agree..................go easy on me i have been hitting the speckled hen a bit hard lately
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Got to be for a reaction, surely?!

At £17m, who could you replace that class with?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

No one should abuse you mate because their is a lot of logic in your post.

Personally though we can't afford to lose him. He's growing into a really top class player & we will keep him AND bring in at least four more players in January anyway. Best of both worlds.

Comment

If he is the difference between going down and staying in the prem then he is worth £50mill? Not saying he is, but we need all the help we can get and should be looking to strengthen our team, not weaken it.

Comment

Our best player this season imho. Looks natural at this level and will get better. Has the most potential. We should hang on for a few years and get better players to go with him.

Or we will sell and set the tone for our future now.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

We cannot sell our most consistent player, can we? Selling Taarabt is the best option.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I would be gutted to see him go, but NW has put a price on him at £17M and if someone offers that, he will go as that's the way the game works. "QPR have slapped a £17million price tag on Ali Faurlin after two Premiership clubs and one from Serie A made enquiries about the midfield maestro this week"
              Last edited by paulmason; 12-12-2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/...p-to-stay-put/

Nuff said
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                  “It’s nice for people to be talking about you – but I am really happy.

I have a perfect * relationship with the fans, my team-mates and everyone at the club.

To start thinking about somewhere else now would be wrong.

I know I need to play and I am just going to give my best for QPR.”

What a man
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Here's something that doesn't get said often enough - Ted, give it a rest and stick to poetry mate oh and have another pint of speckled hen while you're about it :drunk:
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      Spend the season with us..if we go down then farewell Ali and i wish you all the best for the future...you'll always be a R's hero to me.....!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        “It’s nice for people to be talking about you – but I am really happy.

I have a perfect * relationship with the fans, my team-mates and everyone at the club.

To start thinking about somewhere else now would be wrong.

I know I need to play and I am just going to give my best for QPR.”

What a man
                        Nearly every footballer says that while kissing the badge...until a bigger club offers him more money, then they change their tune very quickly.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          Nearly every footballer says that while kissing the badge...until a bigger club offers him more money, then they change their tune very quickly.
                          Cynical cynical man

PS: you are right, but for the sake of this thread,

Comment

Should have slapped a 35m price tag on him. That'll keep the vultures away.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Should have slapped a 35m price tag on him. That'll keep the vultures away.
                              Or get Lpool's agents on the phone give an open cheque book.... Either way we are winners

Comment

Working...
                              X