No announcement yet.

Cheating STOKE! OMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously the last two poster above this aren't interested in watching good football.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      Obviously the last two poster above this aren't interested in watching good football.
      What a silly post

You do have a strange obsession with tottenham Dazzer

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
        What a silly post

You do have a strange obsession with tottenham Dazzer
        Laughable and new to me considering it's the first time I've mentioned them this season? Also given this thread is about Stoke I'm wondering what planet you're on. Maybe it's cos its the weekend and school are back again tomorrow

Comment

Laughable and new to me considering it's the first time I've mentioned them this season? Also given this thread is about Stoke I'm wondering what planet you're on. Maybe it's cos its the weekend and school are back again tomorrow
          You said Something about good football, im assuming you wasnt referring to Stoke

Comment

got to say was an excellent game and first half stoke played their part, spurs were really goood second half
            anyone watching walker with envy that hes their not with us?

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
              got to say was an excellent game and first half stoke played their part, spurs were really goood second half
              anyone watching walker with envy that hes their not with us?
              Yeah, only if we signed him on a perm instead of a loan deal at the time

Comment

there is a difference between watching good football and moaning about the FA's stance on a towel being used for a throw in...imo

Comment

Working...
                X