Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First bit of negative publicity on Fernandes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The £50 refund on my season tickets lowered the cost of two of my away tickets (I have an away season ticket too) convincingly earlier in the year. Very grateful for the cash.
    Better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Glad you found it funny, personally I thought it was hilarious when Neil Warnock read your user name out to the world wide media and posted it on the official site.

Comedy gold.

If Carlsberg did club leaks.

Do you really think fans will want to use your site with comments like that... come on man your wasting your time if that's the way your going to do it.

You'll kill it very fast and you know your better than that!

Comment

I bought a bomber jacket from the club shop for £65 so only had to shell out £15 cash.

Sound.

Great gesture that he did not have to make.Could have waited until next season to lower prices.

Comment

he didn't have to refund anything, he never put the prices up, could have waited until next season and lowered prices.
          By some moaning they are no better than the greedy gits who put the prices up.

Comment

Pretty much paid for our Stoke and Norwich tickets which was very welcome. Just happy to see the investment in the team with the promise of more to come in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              he didn't have to refund anything, he never put the prices up, could have waited until next season and lowered prices.
              By some moaning they are no better than the greedy gits who put the prices up.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Do you really think fans will want to use your site with comments like that... come on man your wasting your time if that's the way your going to do it.

You'll kill it very fast and you know your better than that!
                ?

Really I noticed my link has been taken down again, petty in my opinion but no big deal.

I even worded the thread to encorgae more posters on this site.

I do not think my jibe was anything more than a light hearted response to a jibe against my site.

Perhaps I should invent a Tony Fernandes on line interview scam to boost numbers like in the good old days MYU.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                  ?

Really I noticed my link has been taken down again, petty in my opinion but no big deal.

I even worded the thread to encorgae more posters on this site.

I do not think my jibe was anything more than a light hearted response to a jibe against my site.

Perhaps I should invent a Tony Fernandes on line interview scam to boost numbers like in the good old days MYU.

Why are you bringing up old topics and do you really think that was my idea, just goes to show how much you know?

I've let you advertise your site on here and did ask you not to spam, we also don't allow copy & paste which you linked to, if you think I'm lying then please go back and read the thread where I said it was ok for you to advertise on here.

I've given you the best advice I can on how to generate more members, that is what you want but you don't want to listen to it.

What you do and how you do it regarding your site is down to you, why would I care?

Comment

Ouch MYU you really do take these things to heart.

I have no axe to grind with the site I found a story that was not up on your site and linked it.

I dont care about members I care about serving the QPR community with information.

What you see as advertising or spamming I see as just linking a story from my site to yours with the intention of not stealing any of your members but also encoraging them to post a response here not on my site.

I wont link any more articles up now unless it's genuine copy.

But rememer if I get 500 hits a day or 50000 it makes no difference to my site I gain nothing from it apart from people reading the article.

I'm well aware that a couple of your moderation team despise me, that's ok they can join the que amongst some of my so called internet wars, but do no forget MYU I went out on a serious limb in the early days to support this forum, to cut me a but of slack from time to time is not to much to ask.

All the best
                    Last edited by Funky; 12-12-2011, 06:16 AM.
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

How sad. Grown up men still arguing over websites?

Seriously...get a woman. Pay for one. Just do something else to fill your time.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          As I say its how its construed .

'Significant' refund is open to interpretation.

£50 in my book is significant. My son got a brand new kit, match day programme out of it which I would of paid with a £50 note so it was a good gesture as far as I'm concerned.

Did he say a 'cash' refund? If so then maybe a bit of flack is deserved. If not then its pathetic imo.
                          Word for word.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I wont link any more articles up now unless it's genuine copy.

That's what I asked you to do in the first place, we do that on here and you didn't read anything on the old 1882 thread.

We'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X