Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The captain's words...

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...542296,00.html
    Yep, we certainly did that, didn't we...oh no, we didn't.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Very disappointed with Joey today, not a captains performance.

Comment

Originally posted by robbomk View Post
      Very disappointed with Joey today, not a captains performance.
      Yes, for a player that doesn't suffer from nerves, he looked very hesitant and nervous about releasing the ball, and made life difficult for himself -- including being dispossessed several times as a result.
      We need NW to put his size twelves under this team and get them performing -- especially at home against the West Broms of this world.

Comment

A couple of hours after the game on twitter he thanked the the Kop for their reception, it meant a lot ........ For **** sake! Not a word of praise for the couple of thousand that travelled up to that **** hole to watch that display.

Comment

Yeah, especially a captain who can't even acknowledge his own fans at the end as he's too busy having hissy fits!!

Comment

He was shocking today.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by ohwestLDN View Post
              A couple of hours after the game on twitter he thanked the the Kop for their reception, it meant a lot ........ For **** sake! Not a word of praise for the couple of thousand that travelled up to that **** hole to watch that display.
              And didn't apologisefor ripping shirt off and walking straight off pitch

Comment

Just seen that on Twitter, very upsetting that he didn't come over to us at the end anyway, and then to read that was disappointing to say the least.
                I feel more than a bit let down by today, to be honest.

Comment

It just feels like especially some of the new players that have come in have not really made a connection with club yet and only really try to turn it on in front of the Sky cameras. Mackie and Derry maybe the exceptions what's happened to the Birchams, Cook, Rowland, Furlongs the wild one???? Is this the price of premiership football players who only give a **** about one thing their pay check and sponsorship endorsements and not about the club or the fans?

Comment

I just don't feel it with Joey and don't see him staying with us for very long. I think he feels he's bigger than little old QPR.

Comment

I just don't feel it with Joey and don't see him staying with us for very long. I think he feels he's bigger than little old QPR.
                      Totally agree, seems like the kind of player that will be the first to let someone one know they've had a bad performance, but never accept the blame himself

Comment

Is this the price of premiership football players who only give a **** about one thing their pay check and sponsorship endorsements and not about the club or the fans?
                        Unfortunately yes, otherwise why did they join us then?
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Again it seems that the same people who are having digs at Barton are the same ones who want Taarabt back regardless.

Comment

You got it.

Comment

Hmmm, it must be the curse of the captains at W12.

Comment

Working...
                              X