Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool Head Steward

Knob, that is all!

A very tall knob, or put another way, a big knob.

Comment

The block was a c0ck of the highest order, really thought he was Bertie big b0110x.

Comment

what happened??? bet he's not a fan who might just travel to loftus road for the away leg? most of them as car park attendents who never got an interview for the ol' bill!! "round to your left and second on the right"...as apposed to ..."your fc uking nicked my ol' mucker"......... #####s.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          what happened??? bet he's not a fan who might just travel to loftus road for the away leg? most of them as car park attendents who never got an interview for the ol' bill!! "round to your left and second on the right"...as apposed to ..."your fc uking nicked my ol' mucker"......... #####s.
          As always at away games, people were sitting in different seats, normally not a massive problem, however, yesterday it was the start of an absolute farce. The row numbers didn't help as they were confusing and a lot of people were sitting in the row above they should have been. Anyway, after around 25 mins they decided to make everyone sit in the seat on the ticket, which ended up being chaos until half time! Not really moaning at people have to be sitting in the correct seat, i've got no problem with that. My problem was the attitude of the head steward, pushing people into rows, being very cocky and basically a bully until a few people give it him back. What did make me laugh though was he was putting people just in empty seats at the back, completely contradicting what he was trying to achieve in the first place!

Comment

Stood on the steps in the concourse to see if I could find my mates at half time and had a conversation with a bloke in a tall hat that went something like this:
            Copper " I know your just looking for someone but you cant stand on the steps"
            Me " But you're standing on the steps"
            Copper "Thats different!!"
            Can't argue with that I suppose
            It was a bit like having the "You cant do it 'cause I say so" argument with your Dad when you was about 5 years old.

Comment

One of the people complained bitterly about being thrown out for smoking at half-time. The kid was rolling a cigarette right in front of a steward (according to his side of the story), and the steward threw him out.
              I suspect he was also thrown out for being absolutely legless, too.

Comment

Working...
              X