• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anfield = The Libary

Joke fans

Not one sing song from them

Even after they scored there was silence

Never seen a home crowd so quite

It was surprisingly quiet, I guess they were a little nervous having not won at home in awhile! I must say the travelling Rangers supporters were brilliant, you could hear them from start to finish, certainly louder than the home fans! Well Done!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

like us a with WBA last week. Not up for the smaller teams

Comment

Absolutely shocking support from them. Embarrasssing frankly. I knew they were poor and the Kop was some sort of myth from the past but even I was flabbergasted..... thought their recent form would have had them a bit upbeat. S'pose that's what happens when you sell a load of tickets as "tourist packages"?
        They even appeared to laugh at our song about Suarez the Rat????? FFS, they should have pelted us with coins and his name should have echoed around their stands in songs of support: mugs! Eventually they tried to make out their laughter was deliberate and "ironic" but I don't think the bulk of it was.
        All that guff about Kop sucking the ball into the net - do me a favour!

Comment

I could hear the orders being given by the coaches on the touchline loud and clear - like a conference game! Only fans I heard were ours! Singing Suarez looks like a tw#t and Carrol looks like a girl
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Rat not tw@t.

They perked up after they scored. For about 5 minutes.

Comment

That'll be us for for the rest of the season too, if people can't be ars.ed to do their bit for the team. But they'll soon have something to say if we go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Rat not tw@t.

They perked up after they scored. For about 5 minutes.
                '..ratratratrat!'

what a laugh, the scousers to my right were giggling

...then they stopped and continued watching in silence
                I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Not sure what were criticising yes they were quiet but so were we vs WBA Blackburn villa etc etc

Comment

Think I'll find Liverpool get far bigger crowds than us, which makes it embarrassing!! They were shocking.

Comment

Yes they were playing qpr , who dont even register on their radar , vs us first time were in the pm for 16 years, yes far more embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                        yes they were playing qpr , who dont even register on their radar , vs us first time were in the pm for 16 years, yes far more embarrassing
                        you lose the winning ticket??? You would think we were down already-every post from you is gloom and were only into december!!!....for the first time in 16 years!!people are concerned but fc uk me i'd take what we have at the minute.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Mate I starte the season thinking the team we had would keep us up!! I am getting really worried that after waiting All this time to get here only to
                          See us squander some great opportunities , a lot o people
                          Say happy with points total and position and we will get 20 by jan , we are not going to get 20 PTA and will be bottem 4, we keep backing warnock for what he did last year which is fair enuf but this is fact his tactics and substitutions have been **** poor at best and yet all I hear is in warnock
                          We trust , I dont , too many poor managerial decisions in my mind that most are ignoring this , like
                          I said way were heading well have 17 points and be bottem 4 by Xmas
                          Not good enuf when you look
                          At the silly points we have dropped

Comment

Just for the record celt I'm
                            Normally positive today I'm
                            Not cos after learning out lesson re 442 we seemd to have forgotten it

Comment

Have you been drinking? Your last comment has left me proper scratching my head!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X