Why did Barton storm off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Barton storm off

Just in car in traffic , anyone see Barton rip off his shirt and storm off? What's that about?

Well adel wasnt there so somebody had too, and he took responsibility as captain

Comment

I suspect that little welsh rat Bellamy had something to do with it! Maybe he stirred his inner demons and had to storm off quick! I

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
        Well adel wasnt there so somebody had too, and he took responsibility as captain
        EveryOne else came Over apart from him

Comment

he had the hump because Newcastle lost
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Probably very dissapointed with the result and his his own play. He´ll be back better and even sharper.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Maybe he needs to focus on his own game and not trying to get songs to Christmas number one. He was very poor today

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
                Genuinely made me lol

Comment

Think he was pissed off at losing

Comment

He and Bellamy had a fall out during the game and he stormed down the tunnel calling bellamy to the tunnel. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall.
                    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                      He and Bellamy had a fall out during the game and he stormed down the tunnel calling bellamy to the tunnel. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall.
                      That I'll take

Comment

Still no excuse for ignoring us and then choosing to big up the Liverpool fans on Twitter. Bring back Adel, his hissy fits, although rare, are far more entertaining, and his pass completion rate is a damn sight better than JB's (check it out on the PL stats site).
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Him and Bellamy had words in the tunnel about joeys comments on speed on twitter.
                          Joey was fuming

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                            Him and Bellamy had words in the tunnel about joeys comments on speed on twitter.
                            Joey was fuming
                            And you know this how?

Comment

Working...
                            X