No announcement yet.

pointless membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they should allow 150 members tickets for away games. I'm sure the op woul gets season ticket If he didn't work shifts.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
      Maybe they should allow 150 members tickets for away games. I'm sure the op woul gets season ticket If he didn't work shifts.
      glad you understand ! becouse i have to work every other weekend sometimes away games are my only option ah well just have to keep relying on others
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
        membership has been a bargain. so far £20 saved on tickets plus a £10 voucher, only have to go to 2 more games and it has paid for itself. plus the fact i wouldnt have got tickets for chelsea/man utd games if i didnt have the membership.
        Sums it it perfectly
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          \Does anyone else find spending 40 quid on a membership pointless, i have had to rely on mates to get my tickets and a season ticket is no good if you work shifts so my mates continue to gain loyalty points at my expense and i never gain any !!! not a good system
          Only home game this season that sold out within hours is the man utd, other than that all games including Chelsea went on general sale.

So for all our home games so far, a member could purchase at pre-sale stage, so I don't understand why you're relying on mates getting you a ticket.Membership allows you the opportunity to get tickets pre-sale, so you could have got a man u ticket if you wished and by getting tickets before they go on general sale you get the better seats plus a small discount (I think a fiver).

Last season only games that were proper sell outs were Norwich and Leeds, this season probably Chelsea and man utd, so 4 sell outs in 2 seasons doesnt seem to me that LR is cracking at the seam in relation to capacity.

Unlike last year when s/t holders could get 6 tickets, now we have to purchase a super hoop upgrade at about 40 quid on top of my £759 s/t. The super hoop upgrade allows s/t holders the "luxury' of purchasing an extra Tkt pre-sale.

Also if you haven't got a s/t, not using your membership to buy tickets, didn't purchase an away s/t then how are you expected to be rewarded with loyalty points.

In light of the above I'm not sure moaning about £40 membership is justified.

Comment

Membership as a non ST holder is pointless if you want it for away tickets

But it's definitely worthwhile having for home tickets

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
              Membership as a non ST holder is pointless if you want it for away tickets

But it's definitely worthwhile having for home tickets
              How do you work that one out? I'm a member and have had tickets for all away games except Wolves!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                How do you work that one out? I'm a member and have had tickets for all away games except Wolves!
                That's because you are special needs,
                they book a whole coach for you alone :kiss:
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Roll on the new 40-45,000 stadium problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    That's because you are special needs,
                    they book a whole coach for you alone :kiss:
                    You got the wrong Matty :=B:

Comment

OMG I am sorry
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                        X